1

There you were, standing right outside of where you were about to start a new chapter in life.

this year was your first year being a sub, you were a very quiet girl at first and didn't speak much but once you got comfortable the talking starts. you stood at the office door thinking if you were gonna walk in or just turn around and go home.

you put your fist up to knock on the door but before your fist could touch the door it swung open and there stood a tall boy.

he was taller then you, you could see he had tattoos but you couldn't picture them all the way because he had on a suit, you stood there frozen staring at the very good looking boy. you wouldn't be surprised if you were drooling right about now.

after a weird couple of seconds of staring at each other the tall boy finally spoke up his voice vibrating through your body.

"are you gonna keep staring or are you gonna move?" He blurted.

"oh, yes..uh..sorry" your voice was super soft compared to his of course, you quickly moved to the side and let him walk past. he looked a bit irritated so you didn't wanna bother him anymore knowing that your existence already made him annoyed.

you shook it off and walked into the office to get your papers. you signed all of them and got an envelope.

"in this envelope is the information on who your dominant is and their location, number, etc. you understand?" the front lady said fixing her glasses right after.

"yes, thank you and um have a nice day." you quickly went home and sat on your bed opening the envelope.

You read the name, "who the hell is that?" you mumbled and flipped the paper over and there was a bunch of information you will need, you unlocked your phone and put in the number.

you turned your phone off and walked down the wooden stairs walking in the living room, to the kitchen.you saw your mom sitting at the marble island reading an article on her phone.

you tried to avoid talking to her because you knew she was gonna bring up the sub and dom topic that you didn't wanna talk about.

"so I heard you got your dom today, who is it?"

"mom, I really don't wanna talk about this."

"Kara baby you know I love you and I would never put you in any danger, but being a sub at 17 has been running through the family for years now."

"I know but I'm not sure I'm ready yet, I mean I have no idea about all of this nonsense, why couldn't it be when I was 18? I could really care less about it right now and what if I do something wrong and they don't want me?"

"your not gonna do anything wrong, your beautiful and if they don't see that then honestly they are blind."

you laughed and grabbed a bowl of strawberries bringing it back upstairs with you.

you took your phone off your nightstand while checking your notifications and seen that you had 2 missed calls from your dom, you knew that because the contact name was "dom" you called the boy back and he sounded irritated.

"why didn't you answer the first time?" He spoke rudely into the phone.

"sorry I wasn't by my phone at the moment"

"we'll get ready I'm coming to pick you up"

"but the paper says we meet when we move in together"

"well I guess your moving in today now get ready I'm five minutes away"

before you could say ok the phone hung up. you were even more nervous and scared because he was very snappy and bossy. you packed a small bag just in case didn't like it there and had to come back.