83

oh my goodness...why has it been almost a year since I've updated :0 Please enjoy haha

-
-
-

It was mission day. You woke up and automatically smelled breakfast. You let your eyes adjust to the bright room then got up and brushed your teeth, throwing on a sweatshirt and shorts. you looked outside the window and took a deep breath. Today was a very big day.

you looked out the window and just watched the city, everyone looked so small. You were so high up that you could just see all the buildings and water fountains, it was all so beautiful. You jumped when you felt someone's hand on your lower back.

"didn't mean to scare you," Mattia said sitting in the chair by the window and pulling you onto his lap.

"Good morning." You smiled softly.

"Morning, I made breakfast," he said kissing your neck.

"Mmm, I don't know if I can eat."

"you have to eat, breakfast is the most important meal of the day, you're gonna need it."

you took a deep sigh, "Hope you made strawberry smoothies." you said before getting up and going downstairs. When you walked into the kitchen there was so much food on the table.

"wow you outdid yourself," you said looking at the island, there were waffles, pancakes, bacon, sausage, muffins, eggs, toast, fruit bowls, croissants, and so much more. "It looks incredible, thank you." you kissed him and he smiled.

"I hope you don't mind if we have a few guests," he said before someone knocked on the door.

"I mean I can't eat this all by myself," you say jokingly. he went over to the door and you went to the table. You grabbed your plate and put your food onto it.

"Kara, it's for you!" Mattia said and you put your plate down and came out of the kitchen confused, you didn't have guests in Vegas.

As soon as your eyes hit that door you froze, your stomach dropped. You could already feel a water fountain coming out of your eyes from happiness. You fell to your knees as she ran up to you.

"Mommy!!" She screamed and hugged you.

You were so shocked that you couldn't even get words out, just a gasp.

"Don't cry Mommy," she said wiping the tears off your face with her hands. You could've sworn she had gotten a bit taller. Her little two-braided pigtails with purple barret clips looked so adorable.

"I missed you so so much baby you don't understand." you kissed her cheeks and picked her up.

you didn't even notice Harry and Zayn had come in. You said your hellos and they both went into the kitchen as well as Raven.

"thank you, thank you so so much," you said to Mattia and gave him a long hug.

"You're welcome, I love you Kara." he rubbed you back and kissed your forehead.

"I love you too." You walked back into the kitchen and saw Raven eating with Harry.

"Mommy this is so good." She said sitting at the island stuffing her face with pancakes, bacon, and eggs. She had whip cream and ketchup all over her mouth.

"I can tell." you giggled and wiped her mouth. you saw Zayn walk out and talk to Mattia on the couch and Harry sat at the end of the island and ate, you went over to him and sat next to him grabbing the plate that you made.

"So, you ready for today?" You asked him.

"Yeah, are you?"

"I don't know, I keep saying I am but I know deep down I'm not ready at all."