51

there were only a couple hours left on the flight.
the tension between you and Mattia was so weird, you wanted to say something but you didn't know what to say. you just kept your headphones on and watched a movie.

you had to pee really bad but you didn't want to bother Mattia again. you just moved around in your seat hoping the feeling went away soon. you squeezed your legs together so you wouldn't pee on yourself.

"are you ok?" Mattia said wondering why you were moving so much.

you nodded your head yes and he continued doing whatever he was doing on his computer. you put your hand on you clit and you felt like if you remove it you would pee on yourself.

you wanted to ask so bad but something was stopping you. you breathed in and out and whimpered very softly Mattia didn't hear you.

"would you like some water?" the flight attendant came up to Mattia and pouring water in a cup.

you closed your eyes and tried not to think about the water sound.  you felt a tiny bit of pee slip out making your whimper a bit louder. the flight attendant looked at you quickly but then back at the cup.

she left and mattia looked at you. "what is wrong?"

"I-I have to pee, again."

"but you just went like 10 minutes ago." he said furring his eyebrow.

you felt a little more pee come out but next time you won't be able to hold it.

"I'm sorry, I really have to go." you got up but he stopped you.

"are you trying to try go see that fucking boy?"

was he serious right now?

"please mattia I'm literally going to pee on my self."
you still had your hand in between your legs.

"I don't believe this little act sorry, sit down." he pushed your hips over back to your seat a bit and you sat down.

you were holding back tears. your stomach was hurting now and you were trying your best not to cry. there were probably 5 more hours or more on the plane and you would never survive that.

"mattia!" you whimpered. "please just let me go."

he ignored you , how could someone be so fucking stubborn.

you got back up and tried going past him again.

"kara, sit down."

"I have to pee." you whined a bit, you were going to cry because of how much it hurt.

"sit down."

"I'm going to pee on my self." you said almost crying.

he stared at your hand placement and decided what he was going to say.

"sit down." was all he said again.

you rolled your eyes and sat back down.

you closed your eyes , removed your hand and took the biggest breath ever , In a few seconds you were sure you were gonna pee your pants.

you kept your eyes closed and tried not to think about a beach .

which failed.

you got up again and he put his hands on your waist again.

this time you took them off and ran to the bathroom, you had no fucking idea why he was being like that.

after using the bathroom you sat in the back for a minute because you just didn't want to be around Mattia.

"can I sit here?" you heard a young voice talking to you.

you turned around and looked at the girl, she looked about 11 years old.

"sure."

"I'm Ava, nice to meet you."

"I'm kara."

the little girl looked familiar liked you've seen her before or she looked like someone you knew.

"your atom's little sister aren't you?" you said giving a small smile.

"yep, how'd you know?"

"you guys look exactly alike."

she laughed a little bit and denied it.

"so you're THE kara." she said

"what do you mean by the kara?"

"oh nothing, just that atom wont shut up about you, I don't know what kind of spell you put on him to make him fall in love with you on just a 19 hour plane ride but I'd like to know."

you laughed a bit.

"how old are you Ava?"

"I'm 13, you?"

"I'm 19."

she was a cool kid, very mature for her age and not annoying like atom expressed she was.

you had a nice conversation with Ava before going back to your seat.

"what took so long?" mattia said

you just sat back down and ignored him.

"I said what-"

"can you leave me alone."

"excuse me?"

"you never even let me explain what happened, he kissed me.  I didn't volunteer to kiss him."

he just ignored you.

— AN
happy birthday to mattia <3