53

after atom left that night you could not stop worrying wether he made it home safe or not, he hasn't texted you.

you woke up earlier than Mattia so you just sat there for a bit, you had to get atom off your mind so you went downstairs and started making breakfast for Mattia.

you were bored and cooking always kept you distracted, you made him a toasted bagel with eggs bacon sausage and cheese, with an avocado and orange juice.

you went upstairs to wake him up after you finished.

he was still asleep so you went over to him and started softly touching his lashes. his eye twitched a bit and he slowly opened his eyes.

"morning." you took your hand away and got in the bed next to him.

"why do you always do that?" he said rubbing his eyes.

"because it wakes you up faster. And I just love your lashes."

he sat up and checked his phone.

"shit!" he said and quickly got up.

you sat there confused.

he quickly went to brush his teeth and get dressed.

"wait where are you going?" you said standing up.

"I have to do something I will be back though." he said hurrying to put on his pants and button up his shirt.

he quickly fixed his hair and rushed downstairs.

"I made you breakfast." you said handing him the plate.

"thank you, I'll eat it in the car." he said quickly giving you a forehead kiss and going out the front door.

where the hell was he going, I thought this was a non-work vacation?

you took a shower and put on:

you went downstairs and called Mattia because you didn't know what to do

"where did you go?" you said sitting on the couch.

"I'm sorry I forgot I planned to meet with someone very important, I'll be back later."

"but you said that-"

"kara I have to go, thank you for the breakfast." he hung up and you rolled your eyes.

you got up from the couch and grabbed your purse.

you were bored and planned to make a cake later so you needed to go to the store for a few things.

you had no idea where anything was so you used the map on your phone, the store wasn't so far from where you were staying.