3- Back to Home.

Alesa Romano/Smith
-----
(Edited)

I followed him inside and we went inside a private VIP room and Sat on the table. Soon the waitress came and was showing her full cleavage and asked us for the order.

I looked through the menu and I didn't know what to order. The last time I visited the restaurant was when I had a happy family which was 5 years back and Lorenzo seemed to notice it and he ordered for both of us. which I was Thankful of
We had lunch in complete silence and then after lunch he ordered ice cream for both of us and we ordered the same flavor.

Besides the same eyes and hair, we had a favorite ice cream flavor in common. After ice cream, we went back home and no one talked the whole ride. After entering into the house Lorenzo finally spoke

"We have to leave at 10:00 pm for the Airport .so till then you can have a rest," he told me

"Okay," I said and then realized that we had almost 5 hours now so I asked him to rest in Alexa's room, and for that, he agreed

I took him to Alexa's room and left for my room and laid on the bed and I was in my dreamland in seconds.

LORENZO POV:

Alesa asked me to rest in Alexa's room and I agreed I was really tired after a flight from LA to here to pick her up. I went inside the room and It was beautiful. The walls were white and her room was decorated with pictures of different bands from All over the country especially BTS.
Her room was quite neat. There were pictures of Alesa and Alexa together as well as with their parents.

I was looking through the pictures when I heard a voice from Alesa's room I went to her room and saw the glass pieces on the ground
"I'm sorry to disturb you I dropped it by mistake," she said and brought the broom to clean. I pushed her aside and cleaned the glass and she said thank you to me.

I looked through her room which was beautiful too. It was light pink and had beautiful paintings on her wall and there was a picture on her wall. But I noticed that she had pictures of her mom and her stepdad until she was 8 or 9 I guess. But I shrugged it off.

I went back to Alexa's room and sat on the bed and I realized that both of them are exactly opposite of each other. While Alesa was the one who was a girly girl. Alexa was the complete opposite of her. The way they both get dressed and have different personalities no one can say they are twins.

It's been 4 hours since I'm resting. I quickly got up and cleaned my clothes and went downstairs and worked on my phone until Alesa came down with her bags. I went to help her with the bags put them in the trunk of the car and then we drove to the airport.

I was sitting behind Alesa and I can say she was nervous.

ALESA POV:

After like a whole day of flying we finally landed and during the landing, I got to know that now I'm gonna live in LA. I was nervous. I'm scared of the only brother I met and now I have to meet with Another 4 and stay with them. Alexa will be there too but it's of no use because after she left nothing was the same. We are not close anymore whenever she came back from holidays. We didn't spend much time together as Mom and John were always sticking to her giving her all the love and ignoring me.

So basically I was now gonna live with strangers 5 brothers and 1 sister.
After leaving the airport we were waiting outside the main exit for someone I don't know and soon they came
We sat down in the car in the middle seat while there was a driver in front with a bodyguard on the passenger seat 2 cars were in front of us and 1 car was behind us. I knew my brothers were rich but not this I didn't know.
Soon the driver stopped in front of a mansion and after seeing that mansion my jaw dropped. It was so beautiful. With gardens that have so many flowers and a big fountain in between and a basketball court outside the mansion and with some swings and tables outside to chill. It was just beautiful as heaven

I didn't take my bag as Lorenzo said that one of the men will carry the suitcase to my room and we slowly went inside. It was around 8:00 am. Which meant everyone was awake and I was nervous

Lorenzo knocked on the door and a lady opened the door who was in her late 40s "Welcome home Mr Romano and welcome back Ms Romano" she said and I thanked her.

We made our way inside the living room and Alexa was playing a video game with a guy who looked a little older than us .and they didn't seem to notice us as Lorenzo cleared his throat and they finally noticed us

The guy who was sitting with Alexa looked at me with love in his eyes and then he suddenly screamed which made me flinch which didn't go unnoticed by anyone "GUYS LORENZO IS BACK WITH ALESA" he screamed and I heard footsteps coming towards us.

-----

The third chapter was uploaded. Let me know if you are enjoying it...