chapter 65

Alexa pov

I woke up with Alesa on my arms sleeping peacefully. She looked cute and I love her a lot. It's just that I can't express it. Expressing is something I can't do.

I shook her to wake her.
"Alesa, Alesa get up" I said

"2 mins more" she replied groggily

"Ace will be at school" I said

She got up immediately and I started laughing. She glared at me and I laughed more.

"That's enough" she said glaring

"or eles what will you do?" I asked laughing

"Don't challenge me Alexa"

"I will" I said and laughed again

She came and hit me with a pillow and started running. I picked another pillow and ran behind her .

"I need my revenge Alesa" I screamed and ran behind her downstairs.

"You won't get it dummy" she screamed back laughing.

"wait until I get you" I screamed again running behind her.

She turned around to show me tongue and boom she fell down. I went to her and sat on her stomach and started tickling her.

She pushed me back and now I was on ground and she was on top of me tickling me.

"Al-es-a s-to-p" I managed to say between laughs

"Tell me that you will not hit me again" she said smirking.

"No, I can't" I said laughing hard.

She continued to tickle me and I couldn't have in anymore. So I gave up.

"okay, I won't" I said laughing.

She got up and we both breathed heavily. We both sat there on the ground and looked at each other for a minute and then burst into laughter.

She got up from the ground and gave me her hand. I grabbed her hand and stood up. "let's go and have breakfast" she said and I nodded.

We entered the dinning room And all of our brother's were there. We both gretted them 'morning' and got Bunch of it in return.

I sat on my seat and started my breakfast. Midway of the breakfast and I looked up.

"I want to apologize to you'll" I said

They looked towards me and nodded at me to continue and Alesa gave me a encouraging smile.

"I shouldn't have behave that way and I understood that I can't get everything I want and I happy for my sister." I said

"It's okay, it's good that you realised" Alex said

"It's okay, sissy" Noah said and we all burst into laughter.

"Now eat and have a shower. You guys have school" Dylan said and me, Alexa and Noah nodded .

After completing my breakfast I grabbed Alesa hands and took her to my room.

"Alexa, I have to get ready for school" she said

"I'll get you ready" I said.

"I want to make you look good. After all it's the first time you are going to school as His girlfriend" I said smiling and she blushed.

We both went to my room and then closet and when through 100 of outfit for today.

I finally found a perfect outfit for both of us. I gave her the outfit and told her that to shower in her room and came back wearing that. And she agreed. I gave her the outfit and she left.