chapter 58

Alesa pov

And then what I heard left me speechless. It broke my heart. I don't know how to react on that.

I saw Ace and Alexa . Alexa was holding ace hands and I couldn't see ace's face as his back was towards me.

"But I love you Ace" Alexa said

"Why don't you understand? I only see you as my friend Alexa" he replied

"No ace, you love me. You just can't see it right now" she said

"Alexa, don't be stupid. You deserve someone who loves you and I don't love you" he said

She hugged him and he was trying to push her away. I couldn't see anything anymore so I ran away.

I ran away as fast as I can and I was at the back side on the school. I sat under the tree and screamed.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" while sobbing really hard.

"WHY??????  WHYYY??? WHY ME EVERYTIME??? WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH?" I screamed looking up at the sky.

Ace pov

It was the last class before lunch and I was not paying attention in the class. The only thing which was on my mind was Alesa.

I freaking love that girl so much. I want her to be mine and I already have planned a perfect proposal for her. But for that I have to meet her brothers and convince them.

My thoughts got interrupted by the bell which rang. Indicating it was lunch time. Me and Jack made our way towards the locker and kept all the stuff inside and now we were heading to the cafeteria.

My phone and got a notification and I removed it from my pocket to see Alexa's text

Alexa : Meet me at the hallways of second floor

I didn't question her and turned toward Jack. "You go to cafeteria. I'll meet you all in next class" he nodded and I left.

I went where Alexa called me and she was standing with a rose. Is she gonna propose someone? I looked around but found no one. Maybe she needs my help.

I walked up-to her and gave her a friendly hug.
"what happened?" I asked.

"it's really important and I have to tell you something" she replied

"yes say" I said

She bend down on her knees. Wait - what is she doing? Is she insane?

"Ace, I love you. I really love you a lot and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Let's be together. Would you like to be my boyfriend?" she said

"Alexa, please get up" I said

"Say Ace, would you like to be my boyfriend?" she asked again

"Alexa please get up" I repeated myself and she slowly stood up.

"I'm sorry Alexa, but I only see you as a friend and beside I like someone else" I said

"But I love you Ace" Alexa said

"Why don't you understand? I only see you as my friend Alexa" I replied

"No ace, you love me. You just can't see it right now" she said

"Alexa, don't be stupid. You deserve someone who loves you and I don't love you" I said

She suddenly hugged me and I pushed her away. "Don't do this Alexa" I said angrily

"We are perfect for each other Ace" she said with tears in her eyes.

"Alexa please try to understand you are a very good friend of mine but I don't see you in that way" I sighed

"is it Alesa, you like?" she asked and I nodded .

"I'm sorry" I apologized sincerely and left.

Man, what just happened? Just now I was planning to go at her place and convince all her brothers to let me and Alesa date . So that I can plan a surprise for her...

Just because Alexa confessed now. I'm not gonna stop. Maybe I'm selfish but I will think of me and Alesa.

I made my way back to the class and my whole group was there beside Alesa.. Where did she go? I went and sat Sophie.

"Hey, Sophie. Where's Alesa?" I asked

"she went to meet the Italian teacher" she replied

We continued with the class and I got notes for Alesa. After the class got over we all went to Our separate class..

Alexa pov

After I confessed to him. He said he loves someone else. God, I freaking love him so much.

I loosed. I loosed to Alesa. Ace was my first love. The first guy I propose to. I was dreaming about my future with me.

It all just crashed. I feel so low right now. I went into the empty classroom because I didn't feel like going to class. I just sat there and cried.

I skipped all of my classes after the lunch and now it was time to go home. I slowly got up and went to the locker and put my stuff away and made my way to the parking area.

After I went there I saw Noah and Alesa waiting for me. I got in back of the car and put my head on the window boards and slowly drifted to sleep.