chapter 85

Alesa pov

Just as I entered the house or as we say mansion I saw that the house was decorated with balloons and ribbons and there was a banner which said 'Welcome home' . I looked at it with an awe and stepped inside.

As soon I foot the step inside I was met with party poppers. I hugged Bria and Anna .

"Where's Ethan?" I asked

"He's here" Dylan said and brought him to me.

I smiled at Dylan before taking Ethan into my arms. He looked super cute. He was more handsome then I saw in the picture.

"Hey baby, I'm your aunt Alesa" I said talking into a baby voice.

"Welcome to our family baby, you are gonna be a spoil kid" I said laughing

"Don't forget his father is Lorenzo" alex said and we all laughed.

"He isn't that bad" Dylan said and we all agreed.

He will be such a good father after all he have experience and he did raise me and my brothers really well. We all are proud of him.

"Go to your room and freshen up" Colton said

I nodded and went up-to my room.. As soon as I entered the room my eyes felt on the pictures which were on the wall.. Then My balcony... My closet.. My bed..

I missed all this so much!

I plopped on my bed and relaxed. This was the main thing I missed from my room. My fluffy bed.

After laying down there for almost 10 mins I got up and walked into my filled in closet and grab a pair of clothes and entered the washroom.

I had a long relaxing shower and then changed into the outfit for the day.
I kept my phone on charge and made my way downstairs.

I saw Dylan sitting on the couch in the living room and I went to him and sat beside him

He was still using his phone so I started poking him and he was ignoring me. But I didn't stop.

"What Alesa?" he asked slipping his phone into the pocket.

"Uhm, nothing.. I like irritating you" I said as I showed him my tongue.

"You little nau-" he was cut of midway by Xander

"Don't you dare call her naughty" Xander said as I smirked at Dylan

"As she is more worst than that" Xavier chipped in between. As my smirked went off.

"You guys are so mean" I said folding my arms.

"Who's mean?" Colton asked coming into the room

"Dylan, Xander and Xavier" I said pointing at each one of them