chapter 52

Ace white 15 years old Future leader of American mafia Has a Lil sister

Ace white
15 years old
Future leader of American mafia
Has a Lil sister... Protective over his sister and childhood bestfriend of Alesa.
[imagine him with ocean blue eyes]
-----

Alesa pov

It was now lunch time and I knew many things about Ace. He loves to play football. He has a little sister and he loves her a lot. He and Jack are really close.

Ace is a nice person. Who is down to earth and he is really funny and bright. He is actually good in studies. I'm so thankful that he didn't brought the talk about the first time I met him.

I was now walking towards the cafeteria with ace beside me. I saw my friends and wave to them. Me and ace went to the lunch line and took our lunch and went to the table..

I sat between Ace and Sophie. "seems like you already met each other" Jack said smirking.

I looked down and blushed. Wait-what? I blushed? Why?? God and Ace noticed it.

"will you introduce us?" Sophie asked

"oh sorry, yeah.. Guys meet my cousin Ace and ace meet my best friends" Jack said "Kelly , Sophie and Alesa" he said

Ace greeted both of them and smiled at me. And in no time. Ace made great friends with Kelly and Sophie to.
We added him to our group chat.

It was now the last class of the day and me and my friends including Ace went to parking area..

"Hey" Noah gretted to my friends

"Hello" Kelly said

"Hi" Sophie said

"hi" Jack said

"Hey Noah, long time huh" ace gretted and hugged him.

"What are you doing here?" Noah asked

"Moved in at my aunts place for studies. Jack is my cousin" Ace explained

"You guys know each other?" I asked.

"since childhood" ace replied

"His parents and our parents were best friends. You and Ace used to play together in childhood" Noah explained

"I didn't knew You were their sister" Ace said turning to me

"I see you guys are friends again" Noah said

"Yeah ,we are" I replied smiling.

Alexa walked to us and smiled at Ace and he smiled back.

"Alexa, meet Ace . You guys were childhood friends" Noah introduced them.

"I hope we be good friends" Alexa said smiling and he smiled back at her. I kind of felt jealous.

"Let's go home" Noah said "You can come anytime Ace. Other misses you a lot" he added.

"Thanks" he replied

"Wanna hang out later?" Alexa asked

"Sure, here's my number" Ace replied and added his phone number on her phone.

I said bye to my friends and then left to car with Noah and Alexa.
I sat behind while Alexa sit in front with Noah.

Alexa was listening to songs while me and Noah chatted he told me about my and Ace friendship. He told me how we used to play and he said he even have pictures of me , ace and Alexa playing in childhood and he promised me to show it.

We reached home and I ran inside to the living room and Colton was there with Dylan. I ran into his arms and he engulfed me into hug.

"How was school princess?" Colton asked

"It was good, I met Ace" I replied

"Ace?" he asked

"Ace white" Noah said walking into the house.

"Oh so you met your childhood bestfriend" Dylan said

"Go get freshup and do your homework" Dylan said and we all nodded..

Me, Alexa and Noah went to our room. I directly went to have a shower. After having a long relaxing shower for around hafe and hour I finally decided to leave. I went to my closet and looked for a comfy outfit.

After looking for around 15 min. I finally found a perfect comfy outfit.

After changing I sat on my study table and started doing my homework

I was humming the song while doing the work..

I felt someone tapping on my shoulder I turned around to see smiling Alex.

"Hey baby" he said

"hi Alex" I said while hugging him.

"Are you not done yet?" he asked

"I'm almost done. Why?" I asked

"I'm going to buy gift for one of my friend and I was thinking that would You like to come?"

"Is that friend a girl?" I asked smirking and he nodded

"just a friend or girlfriend?" I asked again and he playfully glared at me and tried to pinch my cheek but I pushed his hand away and ran for my life.

"You little girl, I won't live you once you get caught" he screamed running behind me.

I ran past Xander and Xavier and bumped into someone. I feel onto my butt . I looked up to see enzo. I smiled at him and he smiled back but then I heard someone behind me and I quickly got up and hugged enzo.

"enzo save me, Alex is-" I was cut of by Alex

"Leave Lorenzo's grip Alesa" he said

"No" I said and showed him my tongue

"Alesa" he groaned playfully

"Alex" I said trying to mimic him.

----
I have some questions for you guys✌
Enjoying the story so far?

What are your thoughts regarding chapters/story?

Any questions for characters?

Any other questions?

Any Ideas for what you want to read next in the story....?