chapter 60

Third person pov

Anger anger and anger was the only thing in their eyes towards each other.

Alexa came and pushed Alesa hardly which made her fall really bad but Alesa quickly got up and pushed her back and Alexa stumbled. Alexa started throwing punches on her and she managed to dogged it but there were some who infected her badly. Alesa started punching her back and the brothers pushed them away from each other.

"Leave me Alex" Alexa screamed at her brother.

"Colton ,leave me" Alesa said to Colton

"Stop it you guys" Xander screamed at them.

"Don't tell me stop. Tell her" Alexa screamed

"Don't you Freaking scream at us" Xavier calmly said to her

"Then tell her to stop her acting and all, what does she thinks of herself" Alexa screamed looking at her twin.

"I stop acting?? When did I act. It's you who does it everytime Alexa" she screamed back

"I won't loose anything to you now" Alexa screamed

"Same for me, I won't let you take anything which is mine. I'm freaking tired of you stoling everything which belongs to me." Alesa screamed at her with tears in her eyes

"Pathetic, you only know to cry and get sympathy" Alexa screamed at her.

"Atleast I cry. What about you? Huh?  Everytime you hurt someone intentionally and then come and be like 'I'm sorry, I didn't meant it' " Alesa said mimicking her.

"Get the fuck off " Alexa screamed and slapped Alesa

"What the hell is going on here?" Lorenzo asked her sister entering the living room with Dylan on his side.

He went to them and stood in front of them with his hands crossed. Both of the sisters had fear in their eyes and they looked damn scared and all of them can feel It.

Both of them had tears in their eyes. Both of them was angry. Both of them loved each other but didn't wanted to loose Ace to each other. Both of them already sacrificed something for each other and now didn't wanted to do that anymore..

"Care to explain why did I got a call from your school. That you both didn't went to your classes after lunch?" He asked calmly but the authority in his voice was can be seen

No one spoke word. They both were looking down. And he decided to continue "And when I came back home . I see my sisters fighting." he said

"Look Up to me in the eyes. When I speak" he said with full authority. Both of them slowly took their head up and had bruises on their face. His eyes softened for a bit when it got back to cold Again .

"What the hell?" Dylan screamed at them. Xander went to his room and bought his medical bag and checked both of his sister. Meanwhile Xavier told Dylan and Lorenzo everything.

After the checking. Lorenzo send them back to their room And Decided to give them some space and talk about it to them separately.

After both of them left to their room. Ace entered the room with his parents and little sister. Everyone composed themselves and went to greet ace and his family..

"How are you my child's?" Ace father, Anthon white asked

"We are good Anthon" Noah replied

"How are you guys?" Alex asked them

"We are fine too" Ace mother, Bella white replied

"Hey" a little voice said and the looked down to see. Ace's lil sister . Samantha

"Hey baby, how are You?" Colton asked picking up 9 years old Samantha into his arms.

"I'm fine, Colton" she replied smiling.

"It's so nice to see you all. Please come inside" lorenzo said to them.

All Of them was really closed as ace parents and their parents were bestfriends and they are seeing each other since childhood.

"What's wrong kids?" Bella asked them looking at their tensed faces.

"Nothing" Xavier replied almost immediately.

Bella didn't buy. She loves all of them as her own kids. After the parents died of them they took Anthon and Bella as their parents figure.

"You can't hide anything from me" Bella sighed

Lorenzo told them everything and ace had a guilty feeling knowing that it was all because of him and he want to get that right.

"Mom, dad and everyone. I want to tell you'll something" he said getting up from his seat.

"Yes?" his father asked.

He told them everything which happened at school and about how much he loves Alesa and wants to be with her and he needs their permission for it..

After ace finished speaking everyone was quite not knowing what to say. Ace parents were happy for him that their sons finally fell in love. While the brothers were more tensed.

They had to choose between their sisters. They were happy for Alesa but also sad for Alexa. Nothing could be done to make both of them happy. One have to get hurt in the last .

"I don't know what to say" Noah said

"Yeah me to" Alex said

"if you and Alesa love each other we are no one to stop you guys. It's up-to you'll what you have to do" Dylan said looking at his oldest brother for confirmation and he nodded .

"I think we should leave now, they have to talk to Alesa and Alexa about it" Anthon said and his wife nodded. They bid their goodbye and left the Romano mansion.

---
I love you guys a lot so I uploaded another chapter...
It's 5th or 6th chap today..🤐
Anyways liked the chapter?

Please do vote...