Please Read🙏😔

Hey, people
I hope you all are fine and safe at your place.

The world is going through a very very difficult time and I want you all to be safe.

Here, I'm writing this to let you all know about the situation going around.

People in Palestine are dying because of the attack of the israel .
Innocent women's, men's and especially childrens are dying and no one is there to help them out of that.

Israel are attacking them from land, sea and as well as air they all are stuck. Screaming for help.

And in this situation the Least we can do is to spread about this and become their voice and save them.

I have seen many people who post stupid random, weird stuffs and do stupid trends all over the social sites but can't even spread awareness for the people of Palestine.

It's not about saving Muslim but about saving humans.
Be a human and Stand with them with humanity.

Many people are not supporting them Just because they are Muslims.

Did we stoop so low that we aren't supporting Palestine just because they are Muslims?

If this how people are nowadays I'm so ashamed to be a human.

PLEASE SUPPORT PALESTINE AND SPREAD AWARENESS ABOUT WHAT'S HAPPENING IN PALESTINE.

#SAVEPALESTINE #FREEPALESTINE #PALESTINE #ISUPPORTPALESTINE

Thank you, everyone.🙏😔