chapter 70

Third person pov.

Alesa was searching his boyfriend in that crowd but he didn't seem to appear in front of her.

Alexa and all the brothers knew where ace was. Ace has planned a birthday surprise for his girlfriend. And he was preparing for that.

Alesa was In the middle of hall when all the lights turned off and one spotlight was switched on which was focused on her.

Photographer's were all around Alesa and Romano family capturing their reactions.

Another spotlight was on which was on stage and there entered a boy. Who's face didn't seem clear.

He made his way on the middle of stage and now he could be seen clear. Alesa was really confused as why there was a spot light on her and ace.

Soon two mens dressed in black came into stage with mic and placed onto stage.

The music started playing in the background and ace started to sing.

[At my worst - pink sweats]

Can I call you baby?
Can you be my friend?
Can you be my lover up until the very end?
Let me show you love, oh, I don't pretend
Stick by my side even when the world is givin' in, yeah

Oh, oh, oh, don't
Don't you worry
I'll be there, whenever you want me

I need somebody who can love me at my worst
No, I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth
'Cause it's only you, nobody new, I put you first
And for you, girl, I swear I'll do the worst

If you stay forever, let me hold your hand
I can fill those places in your heart no else can
Let me show you love, oh, I don't pretend, yeah
I'll be right here, baby, you know I'll sink or swim

Oh, oh, oh, don't
Don't you worry
I'll be there, whenever you want me

I need somebody who can love me at my worst
No, I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth, yeah
'Cause it's only you, nobody new, I put you first (put you first)
And for you, girl, I swear I'll do the worst

I need somebody who can love me at my worst
No, I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth
'Cause it's only you, nobody new, I put you first
And for you, girl, I swear I'll do the worst

Ace completed singing and everyone around was in love with his voice. Alesa had tears in her eyes and ran up-to on the stage and hugged him tight and he hugged her back.

"Happy birthday my love" he whispered into her ears.

"Thank you ace" Alesa replied.

The photographers were capturing all the moments for them.

They brothers were really happy to see their sister so happy. They would kick ace if he ever decided to hurt her.

Alexa was happy for her twins but somewhere in her heart she felt hurt. It could be her on the stage instead of her sister. But she was extremely happy seeing that her sister found someone.

The lights went on and spotlight got off from them. Ace pulled Alesa from the hug and went down from the stage to Alexa.

"Will you please join us on the stage?" he asked Alexa politely.

"yes" Alexa smiled and gave her hand to him and politely caught his palm and took her upstairs.

Ace was now standing between the twins.

"Everyone, i wanna say something. First of all happy birthday to my childhood bestfriend and girlfriend. I love you girls a lot and I wish you both lots and lots of success. Alesa I promise to love you forever until my last breath. I will love you through out my life.. Alexa I promise to be a great Friend for you and be there when you need me." he finished saying and everyone clapped at them.

"Happy birthday Alexa" He said and gave her a hug.

"Thank you ace" she replied smiling.

"Happy birthday Alesa, I love you" he kissed Alesa's cheek.

Alesa was blushing really hard and ace smirked "I love you to" she rocked kissing him on the cheeks and now it's was now his time to blush.

"uhmm, We are still here" Noah said and everyone busted into laughter.

"let's cut the cake" Lorenzo announced

The waiters bought the cake and placed it onto the table in front of twins.

[imagine the cake as you want

[imagine the cake as you want. I can't find the picture as it was in my mind]

Everyone started singing song and twins cut the cake. Twins fed each other first and then their brothers and whole family and then Alesa fed ace and his family.

"Here's a present for you" Ace said giving Alesa a box of jewelry.

"what's this?" she asked

"open it" he said smiling

Alesa opened the box and it had a really beautiful pendant.

"you didn't need to ace. I'm sorry I can't accept this" Alesa said seeing it was really expensive

"You have to" ace said with authority in his voice.

"can you help me put in on, please?" Alesa asked

"Ofcurse baby" he said

He removed that chain from the box. Pushed Alesa's hand in front. his bare hands were touching her neck which sended shiver down to her spine.

Ace knew what he was doing and slowly rubbed his hand onto her neck and then put the necklace on.

The necklace looked really beautiful on her neck. Like the necklace was meant for her.

----

----

Smirking* did you like the chapter?

Please like, share and subscribe to my YouTube channel.
I've started it today and it would really be a great Help if you subscribe.

Falkuuu Writes :
https://youtu.be/Ycfm9EZzmlQ

Just watch the video once and trust me you'll gonna relate to it . Just give it a chance.. I can guarantee