Bonus chapter 2

Alesa pov

4 years, it's been 4 years since me and Ace got married. My life has completely been changed.

After my Wedding, Me and Ace went to Greece for our Honey moon and it was really good. We spent a lot of quality time together and it was really special to me.

After we came back, I shifted into Ace house. His parents, his sister Samantha and Ace we all lived together happily until 6 months ago when Samantha got married to her boyfriend of 2 years.

Me and Ace moved out of his family house and we Wanted to start Our family. We bought a really big mansion with over 16 bedrooms and all different types of room.

I took a break from my work for how much long, I don't know but I think I need this break.

There were times when I missed my brothers, My family more than anything.. there were times like I woke up crying because I missed my brothers but Ace was always there for me. He's been with me through my up and downs.

"Hey baby" Ace whispered snuggling more into me.

"Good morning" I said ruffling his hairs.

"How's my baby doing?" He asked rubbing my belly. My 9 months belly.

"Your baby is fine" I smiled

"Baby, I know you love Dadda more" he said kissing my belly .

"No baby, tell Dadda you love Momma more"

"Stop lying to yourself Momma, She  loves his Dadda"

"No, He loves her Momma"

We've been debating on the gender of our child since we got to know that I am pregnant. We wanted the gender to be a surprise so we didn't took a test.

"Momma is Hungry" I whinnied

"Right on it baby" Ace said getting up on the bed and kissing my forehead

I love forehead kisses.

He went downstairs to probably cook for me. We have cook but he loves making me breakfast everyday. Since I got pregnant he took so much care of me.

Dealing with my mood swings to my cravings he took care of everything. I love this man so much.

I slowly and carefully got of my bed and went to take a shower.

I changed my outfit and made my way downstairs using the Elevator

I changed my outfit and made my way downstairs using the Elevator. I stopped using the Stairs. Ace doesn't let me use it. This boy is really overprotective.

"You are finally here" He said and held a seat out for me.

"Thank you gentleman" I said and sat on my seat.

"Here's the first bite for my Princess who's turning into a Queen soon" He said smiling and feeding me the first bite of the chocolate pancakes he cooked for me.

"Uhm, So yummy soon to be King"

"Ofcourse it is, I am the one who made it" he said pecking my cheeks.

"Thank you Ace, I love you"

"I love you beyond words Baby"

We heard a knock on the door and Ace went to open it. I heard familiar Voices from the living room.

I went outside to the living room and saw my family, My brothers and their wife, My twin and her beautiful wife standing there with a biggest smile on their face.

A tear rolled down my eye from the happiness, I missed them so much.

I started running to my brothers when I realised someone held my wrist. I turned around to look at Ace holding my Wrist.

"No missy, No running around" He scolded like I'm a 5 year old girl

"Enzo!!!!" I whinnied "He's scolding me"

"Ace, No scolding this little girl." Enzo glared at Ace and turned to me "No running, Missy" he scolded me.

"Fine" I groaned

Enzo came closer to me and pulled me into his embrace. I smelled him, like I always do. He smells so good. I missed him so much

"I missed you" I said he kissed me on my forehead.

"I missed you more than you missed me baby"

"Daddaaa, Let me meet my Aunt now" Ethan, Enzo's son said coming between his father and me.

"Don't come between me and my baby" Enzo scolded

"I am not your baby?" 4 year old asked with his pouty lips tears clearly visible in his eyes.

"That's not what Dadda meant baby" I said bringing him into my arms.

"Really?" He asked

"Yes baby, Dadda loves you"

"I love him too" He replied smiling

"I know" Enzo said picking him up into his arms "I love you too but not more than Alesa" he added

"It's fine, I love Aunt more than you" he replied smiling.

"Go away everyone, No one loves her more than Me" Ace interfered

Ignoring him I went and gave all of my siblings and their wife's a hug.

"How's my little baby doing?" I asked Elijah my second oldest brother who had his 2 year old son in his arms.

"Micheal, is doing fine. Right baby?" He replied looking at his son who was sleeping in his arms peacefully.

I started feeling pain in my stomach "Ahhhh" i screamed as tears poured into my eyes. "It's hurting" I yelled in pain as I fell onto the ground but someone held me.

"Her water broke" someone said and rest started panicking

I saw Enzo and Ace holding me with tears clearly visible into their eyes.

"Baby, keep your eyes open please" Ace said and I slowly nodded.

Enzo picked me up and rest followed him to the car. Enzo was holding me through out the way to the hospital and Ace was holding my hands giving me comfort.

Ace was clearly panicked and scared it was his first child he didnt knew what to do how to do. But still he was trying his best to be there for me and i really appreciate it.

___

Liking the bonus chapters?🤭❤️🥺