chapter 83

Xaviers pov (not edited)

We entered her room and I plopped on her bed as she went to have a quick shower and changed into something nice.

I just scrolled my phone laying on her bed. One of our photo came up. I was looking at that photo and it was reliving the moment.

Sasha and I were covered into flour as we were supposed to bake a cake for her parents anniversary but ending up throwing eggs and flour At each other.

Her whole kitchen was messed up and we didn't even got the cake ready and that time we have to order a cake for them.

After cleaning the kitchen we went to shower and cleaned up in her room and because we were sticky and floury Sasha tripped and fell over me and we started laying stupidly.

It was one of my favorite memories with her.

She came out of the washroom wrapping her light green towel. And walked into her walking closet and after 5 mins she came back wearing a white tee with black sweats and white sneakers.

She looks beautiful whatever she wears..

"you look beautiful" I complimented her honestly

"Thank you" she replied and blushed.

I went to her and gave her a peck on the forehead. She grabbed my hands and started going towards the art room of her house.

We walked inside the room and let me tell you the room was beautiful.

The room was white in color with many I repeat many of the painting of Sasha on the wall.

She have many painting done by herself . Scenery, animals, flowers you name it and it will be there .
She haven't painted any human yet but I know for sure she'll try soon .

There was large canvas between the room which was covered with a cloth.

"is this the one, you were talking about?" I asked pointing at the canvas and she nodded her head.

"can I see it now?" I asked impatiently

"Yeps" she replied..

I slowly removed the cover from the canvas and it was our painting.

The picture which she painted was of the day I proposed her. The painting looked heavenly...

I turned towards her and caught her into a tight hug.

"This is beautiful" I whispered to her pointing at the painting.

"I'm glad you like it" she said

"like it? Heck, I love it" I said which made her smile widely.

"Thank you Xavier"

Colton's pov

Me and Lia was at her dance studio. She was trying some new choreography But was badly messing it up everytime.

She isn't focused I guess. Sine a hour I'm seeing her to mess up.

She's isn't like this usually. I don't know what she's thinking which is not letting her focus.

"Lia, take a break" I said picking up the water bottle for her

"Nope, thanks" she said and continued practising

After 15 mins I tried to stop her but she didn't and rn I was really worried for her health.

I got up from where I was sitting and went to her speaker and turned it off.

"Why did you turned it off?" she asked and I didn't replied.

"I was practicing Colton"she said pissed

"Lia, come here and sit" I said and she just glared at me.

"please" I said and she stopped glaring at me and sat .

I sat beside her and handed her a bottle to drink water and she drank it.

"Now tell me, what's bothering you?" I asked

"Nothing, Why would you ask that?" she asked.

"I'm your boyfriend, I know when something's wrong." I said

She hugged me tightly and I wrapped my arms around her and patted her back and she started crying. Like , really hard.

After she finished crying she let go of the hug. I didn't said anything as I didn't want to disturb her.

"You know about the competition which I'm taking part?" she asked and I nodded.

She was taking part into one of the dance competition in which she wanted to get in for around 4 years. And she finally got it.

"I'm nervous, what if I don't win? Or I made fun of myself?" she said looking down.

"look at me" I said and brought her chin up.

"No matter you win or not, you will always be my winner Lia. And it's okay if you don't win. What matters is you gave your best" I said

"I know but I'm scared" she said

"it's okay to be scared Lia, just don't overwork yourself or you'll messed up bad" I said

"I know, I'm sorry" she said

"you don't have to be sorry" I said.

"Take a nap and practice again and see you will not mess up again" I said

"How are you so sure?" she asked

"I know you better than you know yourself" I replied proudly.

"I love you Colton" she said and kissed me.

I kissed her back and after pulling away I whispered into her ears"i love you to"

----
It's been a month today...since I lost my cat... Sigh*

Anyways, enjoying the chapter?