chapter 77

Alesa pov

We reached our college and got out of the car. Our brothers and their wifes were waiting at the entrance. We made our way towards them.

Once we reached there we all headed inside. I was looking around to find a familiar face around those people. And boom, there I found him. My boyfriend Ace.

"Ace" I screamed and ran to him. He opened his arms and engulfed me into his hug.

"Baby, you look gorgeous" he said kissing my forehead.

"You look handsome too" I complimented him back.. He was looking eternal.

"Excited?" he asked

"Yes" I said smiling widely.

I saw his parents and sister looking at me. I went towards them and gave them a hug.

"You look beautiful" I complimented Samantha. Ace's younger sister. She's 15 right now.

"Thank You, you look gorgeous" she complimented me back.

"Thank you , young lady" I said and she blushed.

My family came to and gretted each other. Alexa and Catherine joined us to.

"You look beautiful , Catherine" I complimented

"Thank you Alesa, you look beautiful as always" she complimented me back.

"So child's, excited for finally graduating?" Anthon, Ace's dad asked

"Yes" me , Alexa, ace, Cathrine screamed together and then busted into laughter.

After talking to them for some more them. I went to look for my friends. Luckily me and my friends got the admission in same college.

I saw Sophie, kelly and Jack sitting near the staircase and went to them. They all looked gorgeous.

I gave them a hug and they returned it back and then we complimented each other. We were excited.

"it's almost time , I think we should head inside" Jack said and we nodded.

We made our way to the large auditorium where the graduation ceremony was being held.

Sophie and Kelly went and sat with their families. Jack was sitting with Ace as their family was sitting togther. After all they are cousins.

I went and sat between Alexa and enzo.
The graduation ceremony started and everyone started receiving their degree.

First Ace went up to collect his degree than followed by Sophie, Kelly, Catherine, Jack , Alexa and then finally me.

We all gave a Lil speech and thanked them. While receiving the degree the proud look on my brothers face especially enzo gave me a lot of confidence.

After completing the ceremony. We all  head back to our home. Today was the best.

I was currently in the garden of our house sitting without care and then enzo came and sat beside me.

"What are you thinking?" he asked

"Nothing , I just wanted some Air" I replied

"I know you better then you know your self" he said. It was a fact.

"I was just thinking that if not you then it wouldn't all be possible. You gave me the best life. I got everything which I never even thought of in dreams enzo. You made my life better" I said honestly.

"You deserved every single thing baby" he said hugging me from the side.

"I love you a lot enzo" I said giving him a peck on cheeks.

"Uhm, more than ace?" he asked.

Without a second thought I replied "yes, more than Ace"

"I love you to" he replied.

"Let's go and have ice-cream" he said getting up and gave me his hand. I grabbed his hand and got up.

We both went to his car and made our self's comfortable and then he started driving .

I turned on the radio and Alexa's song was playing. Did I tell you she's a singer?

Oh no, so well she took a part in one of the singing competition and won and since then she started her career as singer.

She is one of the most popular singer and she blessed with an angelic voice.

I've become a writer. I wrote many books and published them and I got a great response. Writting is my happy place. The things which I don't get in real or You know I wish I had were the things I got in book.

Anyways back to the music. Me and enzo jammed on our sisters song and laughed and joked throughout the time we reached ice-cream shop.

We ordered our regular ice-cream flavor and then went and sat on one of the table.

---
Not edited

Liked the chapter?