chapter 49

Alesa pov :

"Because you are in mafia" Alexa said smirking.

I was standing beside Colton and I slowly distanced myself from him and  looked up-to my eldest brother. They brother who I trust the most.

He made an eye contact with me and tears were already rolling down my eyes.

"You-u a-re in maf-i-ia? I asked in disbelief.

"Oh no, they don't. They are not apart of mafia" Alexa said and I was relieved.

"infact Lorenzo is the head of the mafia" she added

I couldn't believe my ears. I slowly start walking backwards while making an eye contact with enzo and the only thing that came into my mind was running away from them. From everyone there.

So that's what I did. I ran outside the house and my brothers were running behind me. They were very fast but I still managed to get away.

I wanted to get away from them. I couldn't believe my brothers are in mafia. Infact enzo is the head of it. My brothers are criminals.

My favorite brother enzo. Who I take as a father figure. Is the head. Who killed so many people's. He is a criminal. He is the ruthless mafia boss everyone talks about.

My brothers are like big fluffy teddy bears who gives the best cuddles and make me laugh are the same brothers who kill people.

They are just like my mom and step-dad cruel and kill people. God why can't I have a normal family?

When finally I was happy with them and everything was going perfectly fine why did I got to know that they are in mafia.

Wait? How did alexa knew? Why didn't she told me? Did they told her? Why didn't they told me? Don't they trust me?

After running for what like 30 mins I finally reached somewhere. It was a park. But no one was around. It was about to get dark and it looked kind of scary.

I went and sat under a tree and cried my eyes out. After crying for sometime a boy came and sat beside me. And started talking.

"Can I ask you why are you crying?" he asked.

"why would I share it with a stranger?" I asked

"Because you can't share it without someone you know" he said

"how do you know that?" I asked

"because if you could share it with someone you know. You wouldn't be here sitting alone and crying." he said
"now tell me, what happened? I may not be of any help but Atleast I can listen to you" he added

"I just don't know, my brothers I love them a lot. I can even die from them but now I got to know a biggest truth of their life. Which they were hiding from me. And I just can't believe that" I said

"Maybe they had a reason for doing that" he said

"maybe, but they could share it with me. Don't they trust me?" I said

"Ofcurse they trust you. But think from their side for once." he said

"what will you do if suddenly you got to know you have a family and you move in with them and get close to them and then one day you get to know that they are bad people" I asked him.

"I don't know, I'll be angry at them but not for to long after all I got them after so much time. And even if they are bad people if they are treating me good I will be happy. Tell me do they treat you badly?" he asked

"No, they don't infact they treat me like a princess" I said

"then why are you scared?" he asked

"I just don't know.." I replied honestly

"you don't have to be scared because they treat you so good and won't ever hurt you. It's okay if you don't trust me but Atleast trust your heart and give them a chance" he said and got up "believe on what your heart says" he added and left.

After he left I silently sat under that tree kept a hand on my heart and breathed in and thought of my life.

How my life changed in few months. From living with my mom and step-dad to living with my brothers. From getting betean everyday to getting pampered. From crying myself to sleep to waking up to the smiling face of my brothers. From missing my twin sister to being bestfriends with her again. From having nothing but depression to having just happiness. From havin 2 family members to have a whole big family. My life has changed

And the reason behind this change are my brothers. Yes my mafia brothers.. They have given nothing but happiness to me and I can't live without them.

I've already live 11 years without them and now I want to spend the rest of my life with them. So I'll accept them.

They maybe mafia, bad men's for the world but for me they are brother who gives the best cuddles and loves me.

After listening to my heart I got up from under that tree. And made my way outside the park. I didn't knew the way to my house and I don't have my phone with me so I went to the nearest police station and asked for them to call my brother.

I remembered enzo's number so I called him.

"hello?" he asked

"Enzo, it's me" I said

"where are you alesa?"

"I'm at the xxx police station. Can you get me please?" I said

"Don't go anywhere. I'll be there in five" he said and I hunged up.

I gave the phone back to the officer and thanked him.

-----