chapter 72

Third person pov

It's been almost a month since then. Everything was going great between Alesa and Ace.

Alexa was still getting those nightmares. The person who triggered those nightmares was in front of her Every day and she couldn't do anything.

The brothers and Alesa seemed to noticed Alexa's behavior past few days and everyone was worried for her..

Alesa and Ace were right now in ace room. Hanging out while watching a movie. The movie had come to an end

And then the two teenagers sat side by side in, ace trialer, every now and then discussing today's event. Even with the rare snippet of the conversation, it felt very awkward. Ace had just said about 10 sentence.

"well" Alesa started "it's late I should probably start heading home" Alesa glanced at Ace sadly and then looked down. She waited a moment before getting up just to see if he would do or say something . Perhaps she hoped he would.

"or you could stay" Ace said quietly. She didn't met his eyes.

"stay" he whispered. She turned her head to look him into eyes.

She got up slowly and stepped one leg over his lap. Their eyes never left each other face. She settled gently on his laps , straddling him. He brought her hands up-to her cheeks and brought her face down to meet his . Their lips touched and hers opened slightly to allow his tongue to explore her warm mouth. Once they both were sure that this was real and not a dream , the kiss got very heated and very fast. Alesa grinding againts him unknowingly as their tongues interwined and attack each other. She pulled away gasping for air and Ace sighed , his lips felt cold without hers prest againts them.

"I want all of you" Ace melted into sound of her voice and brought back her lips back down to his. They kissed passionately as his hands fumbled with the zipper of her hands. She raked her fingers through his silky brown hair. Knocking his iconic beanie to his side. He made no mind to this,ofcurse. He pushed her dress of the shoulder , leaving her in her Lacey pink bra and panties . She pulled of his sweater and trailed her fingers up his muscular torso .

He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around him. The dress, hat and the sweater lay forgotten on the couch as he carried her to his bed. They both sat down , never breaking the kiss . She got undoing his jeans and soon they both were just in their underwear , making out on his bed. Only then did ace realized what was about to happen. He couldn't believe this was about to happen now . He didn't recognize the animal inside him. He want nothing more to rip the reminder of her clothes and have his way, but the part of him that wasn't consumed with lust told him to think about it. He didn't wanted her to regret this. He wanted this to be a happy memory of her. Being the gentle men he was he had to ask as he broked the kiss.

"Alesa, are you sure about this? Are you sure this is what you want?" she looked slightly hurt.

"Ofcurse, it is .why? Do you want to stop? I'm sorry if I'm going to fast or.."

"No!  No, you have no idea how long I've waited for this moment . I just wanted to make sure you feel safe with me, and that I'm not forcing you to do anything you don't want to . I want you to remember today with no regrets."

"No regrets" she said before plunging her tongue into his mouth once more.

He pushed her onto the bed on her back hooked his fingers on the side of her underwear, his eyes asking for permission . She nodded slightly and he pulled them down her long legs , revealing her core. Already wet with lust. He hardened his sight of how she wanted him.  Though he longed to thrust himself deep into her , he wanted ease into this , this was both of their first time after all he wanted it to be perfect. He didn't really know what he was doing. But he didn't wanted her to know that he was so inexperienced .

He took his thumb and start rubbing small circle on her sensitive bud. She moaned softly with her eyes closed which he took as a good sign and it gave him more courage. He inserted one finger and she let out a small gasp. He thrust his finger inside her slowly as she mewled and grapsed at his sheet. Her noises were music to his ears. He moved upto her breast and unclapsed her bra . He took her breasts into his hands and massaged them slowly, twisting her nipples between two fingers. She mewed contentendly . With one hand teasing her nipple . He reached his other hand back to her heat to finish what he had started . He thrust two fingers in instead of one and Alesa moaned louder , bucking her hips against his hands.

----
For all the ones who wanted smut😂😂

Continued in next chapter..❤😂
Muah! ❤✨

Smut credit goes to guilloteen12 
I can't really write smut so I asked her and I'm really thankful to her that she decided to help...❤