chapter 36

Lorenzos pov

After talking to Alex. We both went back to Alesa room and he apologized to her and she quickly forgave him and then I told all my brothers to go home and rest as I will stay here tonight with Alesa.

They all agreed and left. Thomas said he would come back with new Pairs of clothes for tomorrow and a pajamas for night and I thanked him.

Alesa will get discharged tomorrow. So he will bring a pair of clothes for her too. Alesa had already done her dinner and she was asleep because of the medicine and soon Thomas came with clothers and dinner for me.

We both sat at the side couch in the room and I had dinner. After dinner I told him to keep an eye on her as I quickly went to change my clothes.

Thomas stayed with me till midnight to brighten up my mood and it helped. And then he left. I slept on the couch in her room and it was not that uncomfortable.

I woke up early in the morning. got a shower and changed into my clothes. I went to cafeteria bought breakfast for me and Alesa and went back to her room.

"Good morning bambina" I said

"Good morning brother" she said smiling.

"how are you feeling now?" I asked

"I'm feeling good and can't wait to go home" she said excitedly.

"come, on have breakfast" I said and we both ate our breakfast while talking and laughing.

"I'll go and signed the discharge papers till then you get ready" I said and gave her a pairs of clothes then left her room.

I made my way to the reception and asked there for discharge. Everything was done and I just have to take Alesa and leave.

I went to her and grabbed her wrist lightly and walked outside the hospital we sat in the car and drive to home was comfortable all though we were silent.

We reached home and I can see how happy she was to be back home. She basically ran inside but not without me. She grabbed my hands and ran.

We made our way into the living room and everyone hugged her. "how my princess now?" colton asked

"she's good" Alesa replied

"You scared us so much" grandma said and gave her a peck on the cheeks.

"I'm sorry for that" Alesa apologized

"Come and give your old grandpa another hug" grandpa said and opended his arms and Alesa ran to him.

He picked her up in his arms and made her swing. And she was laughing loudly. She got down from the hug and both the aunts hugged her "thank god you are fine" they said

Then she gave both the uncles and hug and they was relived that she is fine and happy now.

We spent the rest of the time here talking and playing pranks on each other. We even clicked new family picture and so many other pictures with all the brothers and twins and with uncles and aunts. We spent a great week her and now we were at the airport leaving back for home. We said our goodbyes at home. Thomas and Elijah came With us to airport.

I hugged them for the last time and went inside the jet. I'm gonna miss them so much. They both are not just my brothers but my bestfriends. They understand me even when I don't say anything. It's like they can read me. I Never show my emotions to anyone beside them and now Alesa . But I still need to be strict around Alesa but I can be carefree around them. I just love them so much.

Alesa pov

Finally we are back home and everyone was pretty tired and so.was me and we all went to our rooms to sleep. I didn't bother changing up and unpacking. I laid on my bed and drifted to sleep.

I woke up next day around 11pm. I unpacked my stuff and then grabbed a pair of clothes and went for a shower. I wore a pair of pajamas as we are not going anywhere and I'm still tired.

I made my way to the dinning area and everyone was still there beside Xavier who was still sleeping and everyone else was in their pajama beside Lorenzo. Who had work.

He really works hard for us. Although he is tired. He is going to work. I gave him a quick hug and Sat on seat and had my breakfast. Everyone was silent today as they all were tired but it wasn't uncomfortable.

After the breakfast everyone went to do their own things and I wanted to complete my homework.
I went to Alexa and asked her if she wanted to complete her work with me and she said yes.

We both went to my room and started doing all the work for the week we left. All the subjects were done and now it was the time to do maths. And we can't do it alone because we were not present in class when it was taught. I told Alexa to wait and when to Alex room. But he wasn't here.

I searched for him but didn't found him then I found Xander and I asked him that if he could help me and Alexa in maths but he said he is not good at it and should ask someone else beside Noah.

I ran around the house to find any of my brothers and I finally found Dylan. He was laying on his bed and I went to him.

"Dylan, will you please help me and Alexa in maths?" I asked giving him the best puppy eyes I could.

"Fine" he sighed and left his room with me.

We did Maths until it was dinner time and Dylan went downstairs. Me and Alexa went down together leaning on each other.

And after which felt like 100 years we reached the dinning room. We was freaking tired.