chapter 12

Alesa pov

Me an Alexa was having our breakfast while chatting .when someone entered the kitchen and we turned to look at that person and it was none other than my brother colton

"good morning Colton" I said

"good morning princess" he replied

"good morning bro" alexa said

"good morning Lil devil" Colton said to her and she smirked.

He came and gave us both a peck on our head and he told us that we are going somewhere after we did our breakfast and we both nodded.

It just been 3 days and I'm still a Lil uncomfortable with them but I will get used to it. After breakfast we both headed towards the living room where Colton and Alex was sitting.

We all made our way towards the garage and took a beautiful car. It was  black and red sports car. Colton was on diving seat and Alex was next to him and me and Alexa was sitting behind.

"where are we going?" alexa asked

"it's a surprise" Colton replied

"I like surprises" alexa said and
chuckled

"let's play 20 questions" Alex suggested

"so what's your favorite color?" Alex asked us

"Black and red" alexa replied

"Uhm I don't know. Maybe purple?" I replied and they chuckled

"Ohk my turn , favorite food?" Colton asked

"I can't choose one give me anything and I'll eat" alexa said

"Uhm pizza" I replied

"that's Lorenzo's favourite to" Colton said

"my turn , a country you want to visit?" Alexa asked

"Italy" Alex stated

"Greece" Colton said

"South Korea" I said

"beach or mountains?" I asked

"beach" Alexa and Alex replied together and we chuckled

"mountains" Colton replied

And the game continued and we soon reached our destination. We were at The mall.

"why are we here?" Alexa asked

"well to buy you guys stuff" Colton replied

"we already did it yesterday" I said

"yes, but that wasn't enough, you guys will be starting school soon so we need to buy everything" Alex said

"now comon let go inside" colton said and grabbed my wrist

We 4 went inside and once again we split. Colton was with me and Alex was with Alexa.

Alex and Alexa seem so close . Since I came here I observed how they behave around each other as if they have spent the whole life together and I'm really happy for my twin that she is bonding together. My thoughts were interrupted by Colton dragging me to a store.

We looked around the store and bought few things and inspite of me saying no he bought so many things for me.

"do you need anything else?" he asked

"no" I replied

"sure?"

"yes, I got all the things I needed. Don't worry"

"let's head to the car they will meet us there"

"okay"

I followed him to the parking area and to my surprise alexa and Alex were already there and we quickly sat in the car and drove home. The car was full with the bags and there was complete silence in the car as alexa  was listening to music , Alex was texting someone and Colton was driving.

I feel asleep not knowing what to do And anyways I was tired. I woke up by someone picking me up and it was Alex. "hey it's okay,  I got you. So back to sleep" he said and I didn't mean have any power so I just fell back asleep in his arms .

Alex pov

We reached home and Alexa and Colton went inside with the shopping bags and I turned around to see alesa sleeping peacefully. I went towards her side and pick her up bridal style to her room but in the middle she got up "hey it's okay,  I got you. So back to sleep" I assured her and she fell back asleep.

I picked her up to her room and gently placed her on the bed and tucked her in . I placed a kiss on her temple "sleep well bambina, I missed you" I said although she can't hear me and left her room.

I went to Alexa room and she was laying on her bed and as I reached near her I noticed she was sleeping to. I put her under blankets and kissed her temple to "we are happy to have you hear Lil devil, and I missed you" I said to her and then switched of the lights of her room and left.

I'm so happy to get them back here after so long. I missed them both a lot especially Alexa. We used to be so close and happy together. Alesa was closed to Lorenzo.

After our mum took then away. We were so sad and heartbroken. Especially me and Lorenzo as we were so closed to them. And I know Lorenzo really love us a lot but he has a little more love for alesa. She was his princess.

I remember Lorenzo braiding Alesa's hair and then she used to show that off to Alexa and Alexa came running to me and asked me to do her hairs and I badly messed up and she got angry on me and then she apologized for getting angry. They were so cute back then.

They both use to tease each other a lot but they have a lot of love for each other. They were inseparable and when we got to know that Alexa don't like alesa we were all sad but thankfully they handled it like mature people and forgave each other.

I missed them a lot.....