chapter 30

Alesa pov :

We were hafe way through the movie and I was sitting between Alex and Noah.

Alexa and Noah was already asleep as they were running around the house whole day Pranking and teasing people and they were probably tired.

I got up from my seat and went to my room for bringing a blanket to cover them up.

This Mansion had 20 bedrooms and 5 guest rooms. It was quite big. We all got our own room.

Me and my brothers and parents used to live her until me and Alexa was three years and that's why we all had our rooms over here.

It was a joined family. My both the uncles and my dad used to live together under the same roof.

I quickly went inside my room and grabbed two blankets for them. I made my ways towards the movie room and I heard voices from inside.

"I don't even like Her" James said

"why is she even here?" Charles said

"I only wanted my Alexa back" Alex said.

"You know, she even took Lorenzo on her side" Alex said again

"yeah, even Elijah and Thomas" Logan said

"Such a brat" James said

"yeah" Alex said

With tears in my eyes. I went inside and they stopped talking. I covered Noah and Alexa with one blanket each and looked up-to my brothers who were bad talking me.

"I didn't knew, you guys hate me so much, I wish I could go back and I'm sorry for coming into your life" I said and left the room.

"I bet, now she will go to the older brothers and tell them about the thing happended now" Alex said and everyone groaned.

At this point tears were rolling down my eyes and I was going towards my room and I bumped into something. And it was not something it was someone.
It was grandpa.

"I'm Sorry, I didn't saw where I was going" I quickly apologized getting up from the floor.

"Why are you crying?" he asked and thought for a lie but I didn't got any.

"Uhm, I don't know. I just feel like it" I said not meeting his gaze and he got that I was lying but didn't push me.

He grabbed my hand took me to my room and closed the door.
He pulled me into his arms and hugged me tight. And I broke down in his arms.

I was crying and he was patting my back the whole time. After 5 mins of crying I pulled back and look him into eyes "I'm sorry" I apologize

"you don't have to apologize" he said and I nodded

"tell me, why were you crying?" he asked again

I was about to speak when I got cut off "only truth" he said sternly.

I told him about the incident which happened now in the movie area .but before telling him I told him to make a promise of not scolding them and let it be and he did that.

After telling him he told me that I should not listen to them and I nodded. He tucked me into my bed and left my room switching off the lights.

Next day I woke up fresh and I did my morning routine and had a quick shower. After showering I changed into this.

I made my way downstairs and everyone was already here and I wished everyone morning

I made my way downstairs and everyone was already here and I wished everyone morning . James, Charles, Logan and Alex ignored me which didn't went unnoticed by grandpa and I nodded my head letting him know that I'm fine.

I saw Alexa sitting with Robert and she was looking beautiful.
Alexa outfit:

"What are the plans for today?" Noah asked

"Me, and your uncles are going for work" Grandpa said

"Me, and your aunts are going shopping and all of you kids are going to have fun" Grandma said.

"what are we doing for fun today?" Alexa asked looking at the oldest three brothers. Elijah, Thomas and Lorenzo.

"I'll tell you guys later" Elijah said and all of us nooded.

Soon all the old people left. I mean grandparents, uncles and aunts

"So, as you'll know. It's fathers day today. We are going to surprise our dads and grandpa" Elijah said

"ohk, so what are we doing?" Xavier asked

"let's bake a cake" I said

"that's A good idea" Micheal said

"Thank you" I replied

"We can decorate the house" James and Logan said at the same time.

"Alex and Charles go buy the stuff we need to decorate the house" Dylan said

"And Micheal, Robert, Xander and Xavier go and buy the stuff you will need for baking the cake" Lorenzo said

" Me, Lorenzo and Elijah are going to buy the gift for them" Thomas said

"Rest of you will help them decorating and baking the cake" Elijah said

"they will be back by 5:00 .we have time until then" colton said and everyone nodded.

Everyone started doing the stuff. The guys went to buy the things for baking and decorating and we are still decorating with some which was already In the house.

After what 1 hour they came back with stuff and soon started decorating.

I helped Dylan , mason and Robert for baking the cake.

We made three cakes, one for grandpa, and other two for both the uncles. They were busy talking among themselves. When I made more batter for the cake. I wanted to make a cake for my father as well. He wasn't my father but he wasn't less than him. And he is more important to me than my father.

I put my cake in the microwave. Without anyone noticing. After the cake got baked. I quickly hid it somewhere in the kitchen and went outside the kitchen and while house was decorated well and it was looking amazing. My oldest brothers were back to.

I told them I was tired and I'm going to my room. I took my cakes and all the stuff I'll need to Decorate my cake to my room and sat there decorating the cake.

-----
Another update of the day🤙❤