chapter 71

(Author note- Alesa can still call her as Virgin because she was raped and it was beside her permission)

Third person pov

They continued with the party and ace continued to tease Alesa.

Alesa got weird feelings but it was something she was enjoying. And wanted more but too embarrassed to ask.

She wanted to feel ace. Ace wanted to feel her. But it was still early for them to do anything and both of them knew it.

Both of them were virgins and wanted nothing but to feel each other.

Alesa got gifts from her friends who were there at the party. She was really thankful to enzo for inviting her friends.

She had a great time with her friends. It was the best birthday for her indeed.
Having whole family, her bestfriends and most importantly her boyfriend.

The party ended and they went back to their house. Or as we say mansion.
The twins were to tired and they slept the way to home.

Xander and Xavier carried the twins up-to their room and the brothers went back to their room With the family .

Everyone changed into their night wear and drifted to sleep. When Alexa woke up.

Alexa got up with heavy breathings as she got a nightmare and she found herself in her room.

The nightmare was about a memory. A very bad memory. Which no one knows beside. The truth only she knows and she would never share with someone.

She kept remembering the nightmare. It was haunting her. She was feeling suffocated and trapped.

The thing/person which triggered her nightmare tonight was at the party tonight.

She wanted to scream and wanted that to stop but didn't knew how. She wanted to feel safe and okay but it wasn't happening.

She was now about to the thing which she stopped years ago but couldn't help and do it again.

She found a razor into the drawer of her washroom. She kept it there for safety. She picked it up and looked at it with tears in her eyes.

She cutted herself. Once again. The things which stopped years ago. Started again. She didn't wanted to do but it made her relived.

She was not feeling trapped anymore. She cutted herself until her whole left hand was covered into blood.

She washed her hand and changed into the clothes which hide her hands. 

She wasn't able to sleep anymore. So she plugged in her earphone and listened to BTS.

They make her happy and feel safe. She was not regretting the cut she did but she was feeling bad and disappointed in herself.

It was now 6am in the morning and she was still awake. She was not in a state to go school . But she didn't had any reason to skip school. So she decided to get ready.

Alexa hoped into the shower and changed into the clothes.

She put on a smile on her face and went downstairs to have breakfast

Alesa was also awake and changed into her clothes and she left to go downstairs.

Brothers and the whole family was already in the dinning area and they were happily having breakfast while talking

Twins sat opposite each other to their seat not before giving a hug.

"We are leaving at 12" Elijah annouced

"why?" Alesa asked

"Work" Micheal replied

"When will you come back?" Alexa said

"Soon, don't worry" James replied

The twins and Noah quickly completed their breakfast and gave their cousins a hug and bid them farewell and left for school .

Alexa was back to her normal self in front of her siblings . She was a good actor indeed.

Alesa sensed that Alexa was not her usual self and she was curious. She wanted to know. What was wrong with Alexa.

Alesa's mind drifted to ace. She loved him so much. She wanted to spend the rest of her life with him. He was her happy place.

She was wondering about her life with him. Wondering about what future holds for them.

Ace was already at school. Standing near the school entrance with his friends. Sophie, Kelly and his cousin Jack. Waiting for his girlfriend.

Ace wanted to see her and engulfed her into his embrace. He missed her. Although it was a day before he met her. But he still missed her.

Noah parked the car in the parking area of the school and Romano sibling went to the Main entrance.

Alexa went to her friends not before giving both of her siblings a hug. Noah went to giving his sisters a hug and then Alesa went to her friends.

All of the friends tackled her into the hug. And giving all of them a hug back she gave a hug to her boyfriend.

Who kissed her on the cheeks which made Alesa blushed.
"You look beautiful" he said looking at her girlfriend with so much love and adoration in his eyes. Wondering how is he so lucky to have her in his life..

"Thank you, you look handsome too" Alesa replied shyly. He indeed looked beautiful. He was most handsome person she have seen and the fact that she loved him made her look at him as he was some masterpiece.

"Awe, they look so cute together" Sophie squealed. Which made all of them burst into laughter.

"I'll walk you to the class" Ace said to Alesa.

"You'll get late for yours" she replied . She wanted him to escort her to the class but at the same time she didn't wanted him to get late for class because of her.

"I have enough time. I'll not be late" Ace said smiling and Alesa blushed again.

What's with her blushing man??😂

They both reached the class and Alesa turned towards ace and pecked him. "see you after class" and with that she went inside.

Ace was red for blushing. He looked like a tomato. Whole way to his class. He couldn't stop thinking of how Alesa pecked him. He was still blushing sitting in the maths class.

---
Not edited

Ramadan Mubarak to everyone out there.... Enjoy your Ramadan and take care of your health.. Remember me in your prayers..

Like the chapter? Vote for it please

I love you all... Muah!❤