chapter 64

Alesa pov

After completing my dinner I excused myself and went to my room. I grabbed some of the chocolates which were in my room, few movies and some other snacks and sneaked into Alexa's room

I placed everything on her bed and then put a note over there. The note said 'I know you are not fine but I really hope that you get okay soon. Here are some things to make you feel better. I love you' .

I quickly left her room and then went back into mine. She will not know who kept there because it didn't had a name and she will never ask any of us or else she would embarrass.

I hope she is fine. I feel really bad for her. I can understand her pain. I can't even imagine how would I have felt if I was in her place.

Like imagine. Ace choosed Alexa over me. How bad it would made me feel? Exactly. That's what she is going through right now.

I was laying on my bed currently scrolling through my phone. When I heard a knock on my door.

I got up from the bed and went to open it and Alexa was standing there. I let her come in and looked at her. Not In a creepy way.

"How may I help you?" I asked her politely.

"Can I hug you?" she asked making me shocked.

"Uhmm.. Yeah... I guess..." I said utterly shocked.

She started crying while hugging me. She cried really really hard. I could feel her tears on my shoulder. My heart ache seeing her like this.

Not breaking the hug I took her till my bed and made her sit. She was still crying.

"I'm so-rr-y" she apologized quietly. Still crying.

"Hey, twinny. It's alright. Just don't cry" I said

"Alesa I feel bad" she said honestly and I really appreciate it.

"I'm really happy for you and Ace and trust me I'm not even gonna try to break you guys apart and come in between. But it hurts. It hurts really bad. I loved him Alesa. I loved him." she said crying hard. I didn't interrupt in between.

"I felt comfortable around me. He was really a good friend to me. He made me love myself. I was happy when he was around. I didn't knew how my crush turned into love Alesa. If I knew that you like him to. I would have stop Alesa. Trust me. This time I didn't do anything intentionally." she sobbed and I hugged her again and gently rubbed my hand on her back.

"I feel hurt really really hurt. I want to stop this feeling. Its making me numb. I don't feel doing anything now. I just want to cry. I don't want to live anymore. I want this to stop."

I couldn't see her like this anymore. It was breaking my heart. I can't even imagine her pain. God how should I help Her?

"Alexa, I'm really sorry for you. If I knew about you crushing on him I would have get down. I never wanted to steal anything from you. I repeat never. You are most important person in my life. The one with whom I shared womb. You are my other half. Seeing you like this hurts me. Trust me if it was in my hands I would have taken away your pain" I said sincerely.

"I love you" she said

"I love you more dummy" I replied

"I promise, I will be there for you in your hard times. You don't to feel alone when I'm there for you always" I said

"Thank you for the chocolates and stuffs" she said.

"how did you knew?" I asked

"You dropped your ring there" she said and gave me the ring which Ace gave me .

"Thank you" I quickly put in back on my finger.

"He has a good taste in ring" she said and we both started laughing.

"He better don't break your heart or else I will break his nose" she said.

"Don't worry, he won't" I said

She was laughing now but I can feel how much she is going through but everything will be alright. I'll be there for her whenever she wants me.

"let's watch a movie?" I asked

"yeps, let's go to my room. We have snacks there" she said and got up and grabbed my hand.

We left my room. "Wait , let's have some more snacks." I said sheepishly

"yeps" she said.

"Race" I scremaed and started running and she ran behind me. We race all the way to the kitchen.

She won and the happiness on her face was everything I wanted in my life. She genuinely looked happy.

"See, I never loose." she said flipping her hairs.

We grabbed some more snacks from the kitchen and milkshake and raced again to her room..
And this time I won.

"I don't loose too" I said and flipped my hairs just as she did and we both burst into laughters.

We cuddled up on the bed under the big fluffy pink blanket and sat snacks beside us. And started the movie. I felt my eyes being Heavy and soon I felt like sleeping.

I laid comfortablly on the bed and I could sense her switching of the TV and keeping the snack aside and snuggled closer to me.

I wrapped my arms around her and she wrapped her around me. "Thank you and I love you" she whispered to me.

"I love you more" I said and drifted to sleep.

---
Not edited..
And I really really feel bad for Alexa. Loosing your love.. Especially your first love is very very difficult. Maybe you all know how it feels to loose someone you love with all your heart..

Guys the update will be slow now.. Maybe 1/2 a chapter a day because I have my boards in 2 weeks.

I actually wrote many chapters thinking I'll be uploading one chapter a day. And then I started uploading around 4 chapters a day and didn't realize that I've finished all the chapters from my draft.

This is my 14th chapter in just 4 days... So yeah..