chapter 18

Alesa pov

I felt comforted in his arms. My big brother Xander's arms .who was mean to me . I was so happy that he came and saved me or God knows what would have happened.

I got out of the hug from him and he pulled my chin up and made me look in his eyes and I can see guilt and love and was it for me?

I was looking into his eyes "I'm so-rr-y, I t-ri-ed to sto-p hi-m but he w-o-n't bu-dge" I said and he again pulled me into a hug.

"it's okay, it's not your fault" he said and then after 5 mins he took me to the washroom and asked me to clean up and fix myself because all of my brothers and Alexa was waiting  for me .

I went inside and fixed my hair and dress. I washed my face which was now red by crying and then I went outside and Xander hold my hand and we quickly walked where everyone wants but before entering I stopped him.

"can you please not tell them?" I asked hoping he will agree but he raised an eyebrow at me.

"I mean, not now you can after we reached your home" I said and looking at him hopefully and he nodded

"it's your home to" and with that he walked in and I followed behind and sat on my seat.

The dessert was already arrived and everyone was eating and I was taking small bites and I felt Xander's eyes on me throughout the time I ate dessert.

It was time to go home now and Xander told everyone that he , me, Alex and Lorenzo will go in one car and I was shocked.

I was going with the most scariest brothers. I can't even deal with one and I have to go with them.

Noah started whining that he wants to go for a long drive but Lorenzo said no but them alexa convinced him and he said yes.

Xander knew I was not in the state to go . So me, Lorenzo , Alex and Xander headed home.

Lorenzo and Xander didn't wanted to go Alex wanted to sleep and I was tired. That's what Xander said to everyone else. And they all left for long drive.

I was sitting behind with Alex beside me. The drive home was completely silent and I was to uncomfortable and Lorenzo already knew that something's up with me. I don't know how but maybe Xander gave them both a hint.

We reached home and I quickly got out of the car and ran towards the door and after I reached there. I realized it was lock and the key was with Lorenzo.

They soon came towards the door and they gave me a "WTF was that" look.
And I just looked down. Lorenzo opended the door and I stormed inside. I just wanted to go into my room laid on my bed and cry. But it wasn't happening because as I entered Lorenzo asked me to stop.

We all head inside to the living room and he gestured me to sit and I sat in front of him and Alex sat beside me and Xander was standing behind Lorenzo. All of their gaze was on me.

"now tell, me what happened there?" Lorenzo asked

"Uhm nothing much" I replied not know how to exactly say. Like should I say I was about to get raped and saved by Xander.

"You lie a lot" Alex screamed at me and I flinched and it didn't went unnoticed

"fucking tell us, what exactly happened" Alex screamed again and once again I flinched. I can't stop my tears anymore and it started flowing. I looked up

"Can I please go to my room?" I asked lorenzo with pleading eyes. And he nodded . I ran to my room.

I entered my room and not even bothering to close the door. I jumped on my bed on my stomach and buried my head into the pillow and cried and cried. It was getting to heavy inside. I wanted this bad feeling to end.

Lorenzo pov:

After Alesa went to her room. I turned towards Xander and asked him to tell me detail .what exactly happened there.

He told me and Alex everything happened there and I was calmly listening but i was actually furious and on the other hand Alex was angry and he didn't even tried to hide it.

How dare that fucking stupid guy touched my sister? The youngest Romano. He will pay for what he did.

After xander explain and Alex little outburst we were quite and I could hear the crying of alesa till her in the living room. I was about to go up when everyone came into the house. And They could also here the crying and they all turned towards me.

"what happened Lorenzo?" Xavier asked

I looked over Xander and told him to explain to them.

"what the fuck" Dylan said

"language Dylan, Alexa is still here" I said

"sorry" he apologized

"Alexa go to your room and sleep" I said and she nodded and left.

"how's she now?" Colton asked. I could see how worried he was.

"She was crying, I don't know" Alex replied. And then the crying was stop and I asked everyone to go to sleep. We all walked upstairs going to our particular room but when I reached upstairs I noticed alesa room door was open and she was sleeping while her hair covered her face and she didn't even change. She was not laying properly. She had her face buried into the pillow and her stomach was on bed.

I slowly went towards her and tied her hair in a low lose pony tail and then I picked her up and put her comfortably on the bed and then I removed her shoes and covered her with the blanket. And I pecked her temple And was about to Leave . When she grabbed my hands. I turned towards her and asked her to leave me.

"Enzo, even you want me to leave?" she asked, she was still in sleep

"No, Alesa I dont want you to leave and I love you" I said

"I love you to enzo" she said and I smiled not only because she said I love you back but she called me enzo. That was my nickname only alesa used to call me that.

I left her room And went to mine and I decided I have to know what exactly happen .and I will talk to her about it tomorrow.

----

Hello everybody
Author here . So I'm getting so much love on my story from many people and I don't even know them so I would like to be friends with them..

So would you mind being my friend? If no, then you can text me.... I'll be really happy to make new friends...