chapter 22

Alesa pov

I woke up next day in an unknown room and I remembered the last night event. It was Lorenzo's room. We both had ice-cream and then I begged him for a movie because I had school next day and fortunately after many tried he said yes.

We both came into his room and cuddled on his bed while watching the movie and slept.

I turned around and saw that Lorenzo was not beside me and that means he is already up. I quickly got up from his Bed and went into his closet and grabbed the most small hoodie he had in there and ran to my room.

I quickly brushed my teeth, washed my face and then hoped in for shower. After showering I wore Lorenzo's black hoodie with my blue skinny ripped jeans and black boots. I made a high ponytail and did a little makeup.

I grabbed my bag for school, phone,  airpods and ran downstairs to the dinning area. And everyone was there. I went inside all the attention was turned towards me.

"who's hoodie is that?" Xander asked smirking. Everyone knew that it was of Lorenzo and they all thought he will rip my head for wearing his hoodie.

"isnt that of Lorenzo?" Alex asked smirking

"of course it is mine" Lorenzo said and all the attention turned towards him and everyone was shocked Why isn't he screaming?

Lorenzo is a person who is a hygiene freak. He never wears anyone's clothes and don't let his clothes to anyone and even only at emergency times. We are allowed in his room. He is really a big hygiene freak.

I quickly made my way towards the seat which is on right side of enzo and I whispered to him "You are not getting it back enzo" and he gave me a slight smile.

I sat on my seat and breakfast was served to me and I thanked the lady for it. I quickly start eating and we all were eating quietly until alexa spoke.

"Where were you last night Alesa? I had some work with you and you was not there in your room." she asked

"Uhm sorry, actually me and enzo were having a movie night in his room" I said and gave a small smile.

Xander and Alex chocked on their food and everyone else was shocked to "Xander can you check Lorenzo? I guess he is not well" Noah said

"yeah, don't worry .I will." Xander replied and got up from his seat and made his way towards enzo and checked his forehead.

"I think he is fine" Xander said

"Are you sure?" Colton asked

"of course , I'm" Xander replied

"and where were you after dinner, you was not in living room?" she asked again

"Uhm, me and enzo were having ice-cream in the kitchen" I replied calmly

And everyone looked at me shocked. Why were they shocked? Like, did I do something wrong?

"Is everything alright? Why are you guys so shocked?" I asked to no one particular.

"Because, he never watch movies with us and have ice cream with us and most importantly he never shares his clothes." Noah said

"And one time, when Noah took his hoodie he grounded him for a week" Dylan said

I was shocked. He did everything with me which he don't do. Will he get mad? I took his hoodie without his permission. will he kill me? beat me?

I turned towards him and look at him shocked and he gave me a smile. A smile? Wait what? What is happening?

"Don't worry bambina, you can take anything you want form me." he said and I looked at him with shock and love and I quickly got up and gave him a hug and he pulled me into his lap. And now everyone was looking at us shocked.

"Lorenzo, don't act so much. And Alesa if you have him I have Alex." Alexa said smirking.

And everyone was laughing including Lorenzo. I tried to get up from his lap but he told me to sit there and have breakfast.

He even fed me a little and I fed him a lil too. Breakfast was Done and now it was time for school.

Alexa was wearing a blue denim shorts with denim jacket and with black boots and Maroon bra type top (I don't know what that top is called)

Noah was driving the car and Alexa was beside him and I as usual sat in the back. And not as always I wasn't quite today. I was speaking with them and the car was filled with laughter and teasing.

We soon reached school and headed towards the locker and me and Alexa went to our group of friends.

I made my way towards Kelly and Sophia.

"Hello guys" I said

"hello" sophia replied

"hey, how's your headache now?" Kelly asked

"it's better now, thank you" I replied

We continued with our talks and until the bell for the First Class rang and we all went to the class. We Three had the same class for morning. We quickly made our way inside the class and I sat with Sophia and Kelly sat with a boy who's name is I guess Ace.

He was a tall boy with brown eyes and golden hairs . He was wearing black ripped jeans and white T-shirt. He was handsome.