chapter 45

Alesa pov

It's been a week since I got kidnapped and I'm having nightmares about them and my brothers are being supportive. One of my brothers stays with me at night and don't leave me alone whole day which I'm thankful of. I've grown close to all of them even alexa.

Alexa and I've been doing everything together. We baked a cookies with grandma. Did all the siblings stuffs . Did online shopping . We bought same clothes so that we can do twinning sometime.

My bruised are healing perfectly and I've been taking my medicines along with Noah.

Lorenzo has gone to the hospital to bring Xander back. I visited him everyday to the hospital and I've grown close to him and he is healing well.

I should get changed now as Lorenzo and Xander would be coming anytime. I went to my washroom and had a relaxing bath and changed into comfortable clothes.

I made my way downstairs and Lorenzo and Xander was back and all of them were sitting on the couch

"Xander" I yelled and ran to him and he got up and pick me into his arms.

"I'm glad you are back" I said and kissed him on the cheeks.

"You missed me?" he asked smirking

"Nope, I just missed your grumpy face" I said and everyone laughed.

He sat on the couch and I sat on his laps and we all talked for a while until Thomas said that they have to go back.

"Why are you going back?" alexa asked

"Because we have work and they have college" Elijah replied pointing at James, Charles and Logan.

"Stay for some more days" I said

"We will come back soon Alesa" Micheal said

"promise?" I asked

"promise" Robert replied

"when are you leaving?" I asked

"After dinner" James replied and I nodded.

"So what are we doing today?" Charles asked

"movie?" I asked

"No" Logan replied

"baking?" alexa asked

"No" David replied

"shopping?" Alex asked

"Yes!!!!!!" James and Colton screamed and we all started laughing.

"They only want to spend money" grandpa said and we started laughing again.

"okay, so kids. You'll can go shopping and we have some work to do." uncle victor said and we nodded.

Besides uncles, aunts and grandparents we alm decided to go shopping.

"Go get ready and meet  here in 20 mins everyone" Xander said.