chapter 20

Alesa Pov:

After like 5 minutes we heard a knock on the door and Lorenzo said 'come in' and Noah walked in with Alexa.

"Hello brothers and alesa" Alexa said and we all replied hello

"how was school?" Dylan asked

"it's was big and bad as always. I survived. If you don't want to loose me I think you should stop sending me there or else you all will be on my funeral soon" Alexa said dramatically faking a tear.

And we all laughed and Xander was furious. Like why was he furious? And he was also sending draggers to Alexa and she noticed it.

"will you stop staring me Xander? Like I know I'm Hot but you don't have to stare at me" she said smirking

"keep your stupid smirk to yourself alexa" Xander groaned

"Or else what will you do? Point a gun at me? Huh?" Alexa said smirking and Xander has guilt In his eyes and I actually forgot about it and now I'm scared again.

"okay, guys stop and leave for home" Dylan said and we nodded.

Noah, Alexa and me left their office and right now we were in elevator going down. Alexa and Noah was talking about the football match Noah has next week. And I was silently listening to them.

We reached the car and Noah sat in driver seat while alexa was in passenger and I was at back. They were still talking and I once again started watching BTS.

We reached home and I went to the living room and sat there and Noah and Alexa went to change . I was quietly sitting in the living room when my phone beeped and I saw the message from unknown number

Unknown:
Hello

Alesa :
Hello, who's this?

Unknown :
I'm Sophia

Alesa:
Sophia?

Unknown
Sophia from school. I got your number from Alexa.

Alesa
Ohk,  why did you text me tho? I Mean you can text me but any important reason?

Sophia
Yes, actually I asked Alexa about you and she said that you are not well today. So I thought of sending you today's note and some important notes before you joined.

Alesa
Thanks Sophia

And then she sended me the pictures of all the notes and I ran to my room to complete it all. After reaching my room I grabbed my book, pouch and all the other stuff I need and sat at the desk and then I realized I kept my phone downstairs so I have to go down and bring my phone up again which will make me tired. So I grabbed all the stuff I Need and walked downstairs to the living room and still it was empty.

I kept all the stuff on the table in the living area and sat on the floor. Taking support of the sofa. Carpet was there on the floor. I picked up my phone and started writing in my book.

It was almost 40 mins and Xavier walked into the living room.

"what are you doing?" he asked

"Uhm just completing the important notes." I replied still writing.

"do you want to have something?" he asked

"no, thank you for asking" I replied and my gazed was still in the book.

After that he left and I was left alone again. And that was a good thing I was completing the rest and then I saw that we also got a homework in maths. I opended maths books and started to solve but it was hard and I don't know how to do that sum. Maybe teacher taught that when I was not in school. I was struggling again.

Should I ask Lorenzo again? He said that I can ask Him . But he is still working and I don't know whom to ask because I have to submit this Tomorrow . And then again Xavier came in the room.

Wait I should ask him. He will help me for sure. "Alesa I'm going out. I have some work but Alex is here" he said and I said OK and he left.

Now, I was alone with Alex at home. I have no choice but to ask him. I silently made my way to his room and I could hear shouting from inside. I guess he was playing games. I hesitantly knocked on his door but I didn't got any response so I Knocked again. Again no response .i was about to knock once more but the door opened showing a angry Alex.

"Why are you disturbing me?" he asked and he was clearly irritated.

"I'm sorry to disturb you" I apologized

"what do you need me for?" he asked

"Uhm, actually I was completing my home work and I don't know how to do some sums in maths and I needed help and no one is home beside you" I said and looked down.

"okay" he said and left the room and I followed him behind.

He was about to enter my room but I stopped him and said I was doing the work in living room. We both went there and I sat back at my place and he sat beside me.

He first examined everything I was doing. Went through all the notes I wrote and then finally picked up the math book and I showed him where I needed help. He thankfully explained me and then helped me to do in book. After solving it I showed him and he checked it . After that he explained me the rest of the chapter as I took a holiday and teacher must have already explained all this.

"Thank you, for helping me" I said to him and gave him a little smiled

"Your welcome" he said and smiled back but then suddenly gain a cold poker face and left the room.

I did the rest of my homework and it was almost dinner time. All my brothers came home one by one and I was still In the living room.

I messed up the whole table with my books and pens but I will clear it up later...

---
And here goes the chapter 20... Enjoying the story so far?