PART 2: Chapter 51

Alesa pov .

RING , RING, RING
I woke up from my sleep because of this alarm... Goshhhhh!!! I switched of my alarm and snuggled more into my bed.. If that's even possible.
I groaned but then got up because I can't get late for school..

I quickly got up from the bed and headed towards the shower. After having a long relaxing shower I decided to find clothes for school. I walked to my closet and searched for clothes..

After searching for like 15 mins I finally found one

After searching for like 15 mins I finally found one... I wore black frock with white sneakers. I kept my hairs open and did a light makeup..

I looked beautiful.. It's been more over month since I got to know about my brothers being in mafia and I've grown extremely close to them and somewhat even with Alexa.

I grabbed my bag and phone and ran downstairs skipping the stairs. I entered the dinning room to find all my siblings there.

'Good Morning' I said looking around to everyone and I got Bunch of good morning in return.

I sat at my usual seat beside enzo but not before hugging him. He's been super sweet to me and spend a lot of time with me lately.

'Thomas is engaged' enzo said

'what?'

'when?'

'with whom?'

'is he getting married?'

'How do you know?'

Were the things heard around the table. But I already knew about this.. I was the one who gave Elijah idea of how to propose his girlfriend..
What? As I said I grew close to my brothers..
I talk to my cousin almost everyday and spend time with my brothers a lot.

I know no longer feel scared or alone or anything bad about me. I'm confident now just as I should be.

"I don't know, he just said he is engaged" enzo said

"well, I know." I said smirking and

"how?" Dylan asked.

"because I was the one who helped Thomas"  I replied

"For serious?" Xavier asked and I nodded.

"Very well, now how much ever I want To hear about it. You are getting late for school" Colton said and I pouted

"You can tell us. After you come" Xander said

Noah left the dinning room and probably went to garage. Me and Alexa stood up from our seat and hugged our brothers and then left the dinning room. We both reached the living room and looked at each other and smirked and screamed 'Shotgun' and ran.

And guess what? I reached first... I got to seat in front with Noah. I got into my seat and switch on the radio and guess what?  BTS dynamite was playing on that..

Me and Alexa started jamming to the song while Noah started driving.

COZ IM IN THE STAR TONIGHT. SO WATCH ME BRING THE FIRE SET THE NIGHT ALIGHT. SHINNING THROUGH THE CITY WITH A LITTLE FUNK AND SOUL. SO IMMA LIGHT IT UP LIKE DYNAMITE. WOAH!!!! 

we were jamming on the song on the whole way to school.

I NEED SOMEBODY WHO CAN LOVE ME AT MY WORST. KNOW THAT IM NOT PERFECT BUT I HOPE YOU SEE MY WORTH. COZ ITS ONLY YOU. NOBODY NEW I PUT YOU FIRST AND FOR YOU GIRL I SWE-

We were cut off by Noah switching of the radio.
"We reached school ladies" he said and we got down.

I gave my sibling a hug and ran to my friends who were waiting for me at the front gate.

"Hey bestie" Sophie said and pulled me into a hug And I hugged her back.

"hello" both Jack and Kelly said and I gave them a hug.

"let's go inside, shall we?" kelly said and we nodded.

"Did you know about the new boy who joined school?" Sophie asked and I shook my head no

"You mean Ace White?" jack asked looking and Sophia

"I don't know his name yet but he his super hot" she replied

"well, my cousin joined the school today . I will introduce him to you'll during lunch" Jack said and I just shrugged my shoulders.

I went to my locker and grabbed the stuffs I need for my first class and head toward the class with Kelly as we had same class.

I entered the class and sat on my usual seat at the back with Kelly. Soon the bell rang and students came and filled up the empty places.

The teacher entered the class and started teaching us and gave us some notes. When suddenly a boy came up on the door. He had brown bangs. His eyes were ocean blue with so much innocence. He was wearing whole black outfit with brown jacket. He looked beautiful. And then suddenly something strikes me.
He was the guy I met when I found about my brothers being in mafia..

He walked into the class and called the teacher. His voice was angelic. 'How may I help you?' the teacher asked.

'I'm new student. My name is Ace white" he replied. So his name is ace. Oh wait- he is Jack's cousin.

'oh yeah, please take a seat in front on Ms Alesa. Alesa please raise your hand" the teacher said and I nodded.

His eyes traveled all around the room until he spotted me. He flashed me a smile and I smiled back at him.
He sat in front of me.

"Alesa, would you mind showing Mr Ace around the school and help him with the notes? "

"it would be my pleasure to help him" I replied and the teacher looked satisfied.

The lesson continued and then bell rang. I grabbed my stuffs and shoved it into my bag and went to Ace.

"Hey ace" I said giving him my hand to shake.

"Hello Alesa" he said and shook my hand.

"come I'll show you around" I said

"Thank you" he replied and handed me his schedule
And we both had all the same periods

"So you have a cousin name Jack?" I asked

"yes, how do you know?" he asked

"he's my Bestfriend" I replied

"oh, well I'm staying at his place" he said

"why?" I asked

"his mom is the sister of my father and I'm from America" he replied

"So, why are you here?" I asked

"I wanted to have a break so I came here last month and I wanted to stay here more so I joined school here" he said and I nodded

We went to our next class and sat together...

----

The first chapter of part 2 . Im already in love with new Alesa.. 😗
Sorry but The updated will be slow...

Did you like the chapter?🤪😶
Also the tag on my story is completed because I already finished part 1😗 so for the people who wants to read ahead it's ongoing...i hope you guys are okay with that...