6 - Shopping

Alesa Romano
------
(Edited)

After we reached the mall we got divided into two groups, Noah and Colton went with me while the other two, Dylan and Alex headed with Alexa. 

We explored various shops and bought a lot of stuff for the boys and me as well.
I did not choose or buy anything for myself, all I did was walk around with them as they put every other stuff that would look good on me in the cart. 

I was thankful to them for getting me so many things but it was extremely expensive and I don't think that I would be able to pay back the amount they were spending on a single item, and they already bought 100 of things.
It feels as if they bought the whole store for me, The hoodies, pants, shirts, shorts, frocks, jumpsuits, sneakers, and heels are merely a few items in the cart

Moving on we also visited a Jewelry store where I swear in my life they got Two big bags of jewelry for me, I don't think I'll ever have to buy any jewelry. We then went to another store to get other stuff like sunglasses, hats, watches, and stuff.

We then went to a store that had all the school supplies and got all the things needed for school and now the only things that were left were a school bag that I could take every day to school.

Once we were done getting everything, Colton handed over the bags to one of the guards who carried them to the Car. Noah did call Dylan and asked our siblings to meet at the McDonald's.

As we sat at McDonald's, we patiently waited for our siblings to come as my brothers were deciding on the order, they did ask me what I would like to eat but because I was clueless, Noah ordered for me which I thanked him for. 

After eating at McDonald's we left for my brother's home but not before stopping at Starbucks. The car ride was full of laughter and chats and of course, I was silent the whole time.

After a long ride, we finally made it back to my  Brothers home and our stuff was already sent to our room which I was thankful for I also thanked all my brothers for the things they bought me and then made my way to my new room, unpacked all the things and now my closet was full of all the clothes and other stuff.

I felt like decorating the room and I wanted to start with putting up the pictures on the wall, pictures with my Brothers. But as I didn't have any, I kept a mental note asking them for the pictures.  I also placed a teddy bear that I had since childhood in the middle of the bed before I headed for the shower after a long day I had.
I had a long relaxing shower and then dried my hair and changed into the pajamas

I made my way downstairs to the dining area and all of my family was already sitting at the dining table.
Lorenzo was on the head of the house seat. Alexa was on the left of him and Noah and Alex were beside her. The right side seat of Lorenzo was empty which I guess was for me and I sat down there Dylan and Colton were beside me.

The dinner was quite chaotic. Everyone was discussing how they had fun in the mall while Lorenzo was on his phone and me being me I was sitting quietly and no one noticed it, not that I wanted any of them to notice me. I was fine being with myself.

"I have to say something" Lorenzo spoke looking up from his phone and everyone was quiet now waiting for him to say.

"Alexa and Alesa you will start your school on Monday" Lorenzo informed us

"Okay, thank you" I replied sincerely

"You're welcome, but you don't have to thank me for it, Alesa. " Lorenzo said

"No, I have to thank you. Not only you but everyone. It has not even been a day since I came here and you're already doing so much for me. I'm grateful for that" I said with a small smile, I was grateful for everything and I would never take it for granted.

"You are our little sister Alesa. And it's our right to do everything for you and you deserve all this" Dylan spoke with a small smile

"you don't have to thank us, little princess," Colton said and I smiled at him

We continued with the dinner and once again I was quiet and everyone else was talking including Lorenzo.

I quietly finished my dinner and said goodnight to everyone and left for my room. They were still in the dining area chatting and laughing. While Lorenzo left before me to his room.

I was going to my room when I thought of asking Lorenzo about the pictures.  I knocked on his door and he said to come in I went Inside

"Do you need something?" he asked politely

"Yes, I was wondering if you had any pictures of our childhood. If you could lend it to me? I was decorating my room and I wanted a few pictures with our parents and also with you guys." I replied nervously

"Sure, I'll bring it to your room," he said and I thanked him before leaving his room.

I went inside my room and transferred all my old phone data to a new one and the new phone already had all the contacts of my brothers and Alexa. Then I switched off my phone and kept it on the side table of my bed.

I grabbed my backpack removed painkillers from inside it and ate it.

As soon as I ate it I heard a knock on the door and it was none other than Lorenzo.

He came with almost 10 photo frames and kept them on the table beside the couch in my room. We sat there and he was showing me the photos and explaining the back story.

There was one photo where I had the teddy bear which I have now. And there was a boy with me who was holding my hand and I had a teddy bear on the other hand and I had a crown on my head.

"Who's this boy?" I asked Lorenzo, I could see he was slightly hurt by my question but he covered it up quickly.

"That boy is me and that teddy bear which you are holding was your birthday gift given by me to you on your first birthday," he replied with a small smile and it felt like he was replaying that day in his mind.

I, without wasting time made my way to the bed grabbed that teddy gently, and brought it to my Oldest brother hiding it behind my back and asking him to close his eyes.

"Uhm, what I'm going to show you now is my favorite thing to the date and it has always been with me and I've never gone anywhere without this. It has always been there" I said and asked him to slightly bring his hands forward I kept that teddy bear in his hand and asked him to open his eyes. 

He opened his eyes and looked at the teddy bear with so many emotions in his eyes his eyes softened looking at me and I did something which we both did not expect. I hugged him and he without hesitation hugged me back

"Thank you for the teddy big brother, I liked it," I said breaking the hug

"You're welcome, I'm happy that you liked it. I missed you, Alesa" he said with so many emotions

"I never knew about you but I always felt something was missing and now I feel complete. I missed you too Lorenzo" I said, I do feel complete. 

He then helped me to hang the pictures on the wall of my room.