🖤🥀|𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔟𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰|🥀🖤

Aidan and I were forbidden lovers.

Our parents didn't want us together.

Our family didn't want us together.

Our friends didn't want us together.

Even our whole school didn't want us together.

But we didn't care.

We said fuck you to all of them, and I'd politely have sex with him in front of the whole town if it pissed them off and showed them we didn't give a shit about what they thought.

I loved him and he loved me.

~

I was grounded (because I kept sneaking out with Aidan at night) and I stayed locked away in my room. My parents were out on a date and my older brother was away at university, so it was just me home alone.

I suddenly got a call from Aidan, smiling to myself before answering.
"Hey baby, what's up?" I said first. I could hear his motorcycle revving in the background.
"Look outside your window," He said, and I could tell he was smiling from the way his voice sounded.
"Wha-?" Before I could finish, he hang up. I lowered my phone from my ear and walked over to my window. My face instantly brightened when I could see Aidan on his motorcycle in my driveway.

I opened my window wide to see Aidan's smirk spread wider.
"You coming?" He called out from below me. I simply chuckled and walked away from my window, and slipped on my shoes before sliding my phone in my back pocket. I went back to the window and carefully climbed out. I had my technique mastered, so I could easily cimb down the side of my house and safely make it down in one piece.

I was wearing this smoking outfit:

and I noticed Aidan checking me out

"Like what you see?" I said seductively, walking towards him.
"Is that even a question?" He joked. I pressed my lips against his as soon as he finished his sentence. Aidan immediately pressed back, placing his hand on my neck to pull me closer. I ran my hand through his long wavy hair, tugging gently, as I knew that drove him nuts.

We continued the kiss, since we haven't seen each other in like 2 days, which was a lot for us.

His breath was so fresh and minty, I just wanted to savour the taste forever.

He eventually pulled away and leaned his forehead against mine.
"Hop on," He told me, gesturing his head to the back of his motorbike. I smiled at him and hopped on the back, wrapping my arms tightly around him, smelling in his sexy cologne on his neck.

Aidan started up the motorcycle, revving it for a bit before speeding off.

The wind was flowing beautifully through my hair, and I looked out to the wonderful sunset, which we were driving towards on an empty desolate road in the middle of no-where. We carried on driving for a few more miles, and the thrill of doing something you're not supposed to made the experience more exciting. Especially with someone you're not supposed to do it with.