💔|𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎|💔

this was requested by @Emodragon2006 , i hope you like it bestie :) also read with caution cuz i understand some of this can be a bit triggering❤️

-How they react to finding out your mom is mentally abusing you-

Aidan~

-You lived alone with your abusive mother when you were dating Aidan.
-You was constantly asking if you could stay over his house, just so you could escape the abuse from your mother.
-You always had to try and hide the things playing on your mind whenever you was with Aidan.
-But because Aidan is an actor, he was really good at spotting bad acting.
-He figured something must have been going on; you were acting quiet and off whenever hanging out with him, and always replied with an immediate no whenever he asked to hang out at your house for once. He just never asked you. He was scared of making you scared, or uncomfortable with answering. He didn't want to make you feel pressured into telling him everything.
-One day, enough was enough. You couldn't hold it in anymore: your mom went on one of her longest lectures to you, telling you how much of a disappointment you are, how badly you take pride in your appearance, how you're failing all your classes and how you can be so ungrateful sometimes.
-In the end, you couldn't take it anymore, so you ran out of her house with tears starting to drip down your cheeks.
-You knew the only person and place that would make you feel safe right now was with Aidan, so you started running to his house.
-As soon as he opened the door and took one look at the state you were in, he pulled you in for the tightest hug ever. He didn't even ask what happened yet, he just took the time to comfort you for now.
-He picked you up in his arms then carried you off to his room, where he sat down on his bed and let you lay comfortably in his arms.
-He gently stroked his fingers through your hair, letting you breathing and crying calm down before he eventually asked you what happened.
-You hesitated at first, but when you saw how much Aidan cared about you and how patient and loving he was being with you, you poured your whole heart out to him and explained everything while he listened quietly and carefully.
-It felt so good to finally have someone to talk to, and to get so much stuff off your chest.
-Once you had finished, you unintentionally broke down crying again; you'd been through a lot today, but luckily Aidan was already prepared to take care of you.
-"Aidan am I a disappointment?" You asked him with a trembling voice.
-"Of course not bubs. I am so so proud of you, I hope you know that?" He said back; you could tell by his voice and the look in his eyes that he meant it.
-He offered to let you stay at his house for a bit, which you accepted gratefully.
-It made him happy to even see the slightest smile come across your face.
-His parents didn't mind at all, in fact they were more then happy to have you stay round. You were like a daughter to them, and they treated you with the decency and respect that you wish your mom would give you.
-Aidan was constantly there for you now, and now you finally felt safe and appreciated.