📱|𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆|📱

~📱~

I was peacefully taking a nap in mine and Aidan's room while he hung out in the studio.

I was just starting to wake up a but when I heard aidan talking to someone. I soon relised he was on a live because the notification from instagram popped up on my phone and decided to watch it for fun lmao.

ON THE LIVE:

-user1: WHERES Y/N-
-user2: whereessssss y/nnnnn
-user3: can you get y/n :)
-user4: PLEASE GET Y/N WE LOVE HERRRRR
-user5: is y/n ok?
-user6: 👏WHERE👏 IS 👏Y/N👏
-user7: WE WANT TO SEE Y/NNNNNENHHRUDEN

I then heard aidan say
"Sorry guys, y/n's sleeping :("
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I quickly got out of our shared bed and walked into the studio where aidan was doing the live.
"Hah you thought," I joked, sitting next to aidan.
"I thought you were sleeping?"
"I was but i have ✨awoken✨ now," I said back, which made aidan giggle a bit.

aidan was all dressed up in one of his nicest shirts, he styled his hair and everything, and there i was, wearing aidan's hoodie and sweatpants, my scruffy hair was in a messy bun, i had no makeup on and i had just woken up so you know, i wasn't looking too great.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-user8: OMG YESSSS THE QUEEN IS HEREEEE
-user9: ugh y/n is such a mood we love to see it💅
-user10: OMG SHE IS LOOKING FABULOUS, AS PER USUAL
-user11: ok but shes even hot when shes just got out of bed how👁👁
-user12: Y/N IS LITERALLY MY SPIRIT ANIMALL
-user13: SHE IS THRIVINGGG👏
-user14: *bi panic*
-user15: WHAT A QUEEN
user16: ugh i love her sm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
me and aidan was giggling as we read the comments popping up, while i blushed and thanked everyone as well.

then aidan turned to me after reading a comment.
"OMG WE SHOULD TRY GYMNASTICSSS" He said in excitement and i gave a little squeal as well.
"OMG YES" I replied back. I shot up out of my seat and pushed back the desk aidan's phone was resting on, creating more space for me to do my peformance😌
(idk if you could actually push back the desk in aidan's studio, or if its even that big but for the sake of this imagine, lets just pretend 😃)

I tied my hair back with the scrunchie on my wrist, prepearing myself.
"Wait what should i do firsttt"
Aidan was still sitting near his phone while i was standing in the middle of the empty space.
"OO do some rollie-pollies!" (so uh a rollie-pollie is like a tumble??? idk what you guys call itttt? just google rollie pollie gymnastics)

"OO OK"
i took a little step back to the end of the room, my plan was to rollie-pollie all the way to the other side.
"Readyyy... GO!" Aidan shouted and i went into my first roll. i came back up and went into another one, then going into another one.. and another one.... aaanddd anotherrrr oneeee.

eventually i reached the other side of the room, tumbling into the wall and wheezing. i layed on the floor for a bit.
"AA IM SO DIZZZZYYYYY" i giggled while aidan was clapping eagerly.
"omg someone said to do a handstand," aidan said, looking through the comments on the live stream.
"wait can you help me thooo" i said starting to get up.
"ugh finee." aidan stood up too and faced me
"wait what am i doing-" he asked.
"ok, so im gonna attempt to go into a handstand and you grab my ankles and help me up bassicaly," i explained, rolling up my sleeves.
"ohhhhhh ok" he said back, getting ready to catch me.
i was a bit scared now actually.
"DONT DROP ME OK-"
"I WONTTTT"
"SHSIEHDIEJYNA"

i went into my handstand and aidan successfully caught my ankles and helped me make the perfect handstand and i squealed in nervous excitement.
"OMG YOU'RE DOING ITT!" aidan said estatictly
"AA OK PUT ME DOWN NOWW"
"how-"
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HOW-"
"OMG IM STUCKKK" i screamed.
"calm down dear" aidan laughed as he carefully helped me down while i was screaming a bit.

i safely made it to the ground and laid on the floor in relief.
"OMG THANK GOD I SURVIVED-" i joked, clutching my chest and breathing heavily. aidan pulled me up from the ground.
"OMG YOUR SO DRAMATICCCCC"

aidan and i laughed and laughed and laughed and we couldn't seem to stop.

so i hope you enjoyed :) i had a dream about this one time and it made me giggle when i woke up so yeah🤠
-liv