🌻|𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘦|🌻

~🌻~

Yesterday, my friend f/n (friend name) gave me this dress that she got, but turns out it wasn't her size, but it was mine, hence her giving it to me.

I haven't actually tried it on yet, but I was kinda nervous.

I'm not really that proud of my body, and I tend to stay away from revealing clothes most of the time.

This is what the dress looked like.

It was a really nice dress, simple and cute, but I was certain it would look the opposite on me.

Soon enough, I plucked up the courage to try it on and give it a go.

I got out of my cuddle with Five (my boyfriend) and walked over to my closet.

I was now staying at Five's house with all his other siblings, and I got on well with all of them.

I heard Five groan from the sudden loss of warmth that I was giving him, but I ignored him and dug through the many clothes hanging up, searching for the dress.
"What are you doing baby?" Five asked sleepily from behind me, and I could then hear the sound of the sheets rustling as he sat up.
"You know that dress f/n gave me yesterday?" I started, still rummaging through all my clothes. I didn't even know I had that many clothes. Five hummed a yes.
"I might try it on," I told him, knowing that would excite him.

And it did. I turned my head round to see him perk up almost immediately. He sat up properly and his eyes grew wide awake, when just a minute ago they were barely open.
"Oooh!" He said excitedly. I chuckled and shook my head, then faced it back to my closet.

I finally found the dress, and I pulled out the hanger and started my way to the bathroom.
"Don't be too long!" He called out.
"Okayyy!" I longated back, giggling slightly.

I shut the bathroom door behind me and started changing into the dress.

~🌻~

After I was changed, I looked briefly in the small mirror above the sink.

I couldn't really see properly though, since it was a small mirror, so I decided to go straight back to Five's room, since I had put a full length mirror in there when I first moved in.

I walked back into Five's room and he was instantly taken-a-back. The corners of his lips then lifted up as he continued to take in my appearance.
"You look beautiful," He said softly, almost as if his voice was gone.

I could feel a layer of blush light up my cheeks amd I smiled shyly.
"Thanks," I said quietly.

I walked over to the mirror and was kind of disappointed to see what I really looked like.

My smile and blush faded almost immediately.

I bit my lip as I looked at myself up and down in the mirror.

I tried to pull the dress down a bit, as it was so short. I then tried pushing my boobs up a bit to add some cleavage.

I turned to the side to see my side angle.

I sucked in my stomach a bit, and it instantly looked better.

I released my stomach so it was relaxed.

Why can't I look like those skinny models?

I honestly don't get what Five sees in me.

"It would look better if I was skinnier," I said sadly.
"Baby no, you look perfect just the way you are," Five said from behind me. I shook my head.
"You're only saying that because you're my boyfriend," I told him, still looking at myself in the mirror with hatrid.

I saw Five standing up and walking over to me in the mirror. He placed his arms around my waist and looked into my face through the mirror, and I looked at him with glossy eyes.
"Would I ever lie to you?" He asked plainly.
I couldn't really find the words to speak, so I shook my head gently.
"Exactly. So you know I'm telling the truth when I say you look beautiful?"
I shrugged my shoulders, still doubting myself.

Five exhaled, took his arms off of my waist, flipped me around to face him and held my shoulders while looking directly into my eyes.

I shifted from the eye contact and looked down at the ground beneath me.
"Look at me," Five said. I still looked down at the ground.
"y/n look at me," He said again, this time lifting my chin up with his fingers. I looked into his soft, loving eyes, and I could feel myself getting goosebumps.
"You are the most beautiful girl I have ever had the privilege of seeing. And I know you don't always think it, but you are perfect, in every way possible, and I just wish you could see yourself the way I do," Five told me, putting his heart and soul onto every word, making my heart freeze up a bit.

He knows exactly what to say to make me feel better about myself. To make me feel loved and appreciated.

I felt my eyes fill up with tears, threatening to spill over.

Five must have noticed this, because his thumb gently rubbed across my under-eye, catching a tear that started to fall.

I couldn't find any words to say, and even if I could, I don't think I'd be able to even say them.

So instead, I flung my arms around him and snuggled my head against his shoulder. He gladly returned the hug, one arm incased around my back whilst his other hand held the back of my head as his thumb rubbed up and down.

"I love you," He whispered to me. It's funny how easily and effortlessly he can build my confidence within a matter of minutes. I really am in love.

"I love you too," I managed to speak out, only making his arms hug me tighter.

~🌻~