❤️|𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚|❤️

~❤️~

~❤️~

Dating Five was amazing, the only problem was that we had to keep it a secret. The thing is, Five didn't really want his siblings knowing about our relationship, just because he knew that they would freak out about it or stick their noses in our business.

And for a while, I agreed with him, until I realised how hard it was going to be to pretend we wasn't dating whenever we hung out at the academy. Which was basically all the time.

I suppose it's better than them having a heart attack everytime they saw us together. I just know how annoying it would be to hear high-pitched squeals 24/7.

Anyways, Five and I were at the academy right now, just hanging out on the couch downstairs. Luckily it was just us downstairs.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom, be right back," Five sighed as he got up and went upstairs. I nodded, and drew my attention back to the book I was reading.

Only a couple of minutes passed when one of Klaus's friends (Lucas) walked in.
"Oh, hey y/n," He blushed. He was the same age as me and we occasionally had small conversations whenever he was visiting Klaus.

"Hey Lucas," I smiled back, briefly looking up from my book.
He slumped himself down on the couch opposite me.
"Have you seen Klaus?" He asked me.
"Uhhh, no I don't think so," I answered, still reading away at the words on the page.

"Anyways, how are you? Are you dating anyone?" He asked.
"Yeah I'm dating Fiv-" I spoke, my mind going completely blank.
"No she's not dating anyone," Five cut me off quickly as he walked back into the room.

"Oh, cool. So do you maybe wanna go out sometime? I think I've liked you for a while now," Lucas said as he sat up a bit. My eyes immediately turned to Five, who I could tell was biting his tongue and trying to remain calm.
"I don't think she's interested in you," Five answered for me.

"How do you know?" Lucas questioned as he looked up at Five with furrowed eyebrows. Five smirked lightly to himself as he turned to me.
"You're not interested in him, right y/n?" He asked confidently.

I decided I wanted to mess with him a bit. Meh, I was feeling pretty bored.

"Yeah, sure, I'll date you. I've been single for a while now," I said casually to Lucas. I looked up to see the priceless look on Five's face.

"You guys can't date!" He scoffed, yelling a bit.
"Oh yeah? Why not?" Lucas smirked.
"Because y/n is actually dating some an-"
"What are you talking about Five?" I cut him off, putting on a confused act.

Five gave me a small death glare, then straightened his tie and licked his lips nervously.
"W-Well you guys are total opposites! It would never work out, your personalities are too different!" Five explained.