💙|𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙨|💙

~💙~

all I can say is 🥺.

Five pov:

I was kneeling on my bed, looking around at the equations on my walls and writing down more notes on my notepad. y/n was downstairs doing something with Klaus. I wanted to spend time with her but I really needed to work. she was kinda upset about it and I felt so bad, but I was a bit relieved when I heard her giggling with Klaus downstairs.

her giggles became a lot clearer when I heard her stomping up the stairs. I could sense she was in a good mood.

y/n pov:

I ran upstairs and skipped into five's room, and saw him working. I knew I shouldn't interrupt him while he's working but I was just too excited.
"Five Five Five Five Fiveeeee!!!" I chanted excitedly and running to him. I was expecting him to just tell me to go away, but to my surprise, he played along.
"What what what what whatttttt???" He chanted back, imitating me, but it made me giggle.

he put down his notebook, got off his bed and faced me.

I had made friendship bracelets with Klaus downstairs and I had finally finished two matching ones for me and five.

I pulled out the one I had for five and reached for his wrist. it wasn't anything special, just a white elastic band with some colourful beads on them, but I was still excited to show him.

five chuckled a bit to himself as I tied it on his wrist. I already had my matching one on and I couldn't stop smiling.
"What is this?" he asked, confused but he still seemed flattered.
"Friendship bracelets!" I was still grinning widely but five's smile faded a bit.
"Are you trying to friendzone me?" He asked, looking a bit hurt and I panicked a bit.
"What? No no! I just thought they would be cute. They can be relationship bracelets then!" I said back, and fives smile came back.

Five pov:

omfg this girl is too cute.

"UGHH YOU'RE TOO ADORABLEEEE!" I yelled, picking her up and giving her pecks on her neck and head while she giggled hysterically.