☕️|𝒸ℴ𝒻𝒻ℯℯ|☕️

~☕️~

I woke up a bit earlier than Five this morning. Usually I would just snuggle up to Five and wait for him to wake up, but I just needed some coffee first.

I got out of the warm sheets and stepped on the cold floorboards then went downstairs and into the kitchen.

I rubbed my eyes tiredly as the coffee machine started up and poured the last drops of coffee into my favourite mug.

When it was finished, I sat down in my favourite spot on the couch and sipped away at my coffee. It wasn't until I finished it when I realised that was the last of the coffee.

Shit.

Five was gonna be so mad. He hated nothing more than when someone else drinks all his coffee. Especially since he can't live without having a cup every morning.

Well, there was nothing I could do about it now, so I just put the empty mug in the sink and went back to the sofa to read a book.

Around 20 minutes later, I heard Five coming down the stairs.

Shit, here we go.

"Morning baby," He said in his raspy morning voice whilst leaning over to kiss the side of my head.
"Morning," I said back quietly.
"I'm gonna go get coffee, do you want some?" He asked me. I gulped.
"Oh yeah, about that.."
"What?"
"Uh, I kinda drank the last cup," I said nervously. A stern look immediately appeared on his face.
"You did?" He asked angrily.

Yup, this is the part where I die.

I bit my bottom lip and nodded my head slowly. His face only grew angrier and he let out a sharp huff.
"How many times have I told you to save the last cup of coffee for me?!" He yelled whilst walking closer towards me.
"But-!"
"You know how much I need coffee in the morning! And we both know I like it more than you!" He shouted whilst gripping onto the collar of my shirt and edging his face close to mine.
"I know I'm sorry, I didn't realise until I finished drinking it!" I said, trying to defend myself. He simply scoffed and let go of my collar then stormed off somewhere.

"I'll make it up to you I promise!!" I called out.  Although I'm not sure if he heard me. Doesn't matter. All I needed to worry about was 'making it up to him'.

I grabbed some money and my shoes then left the acadamy and started my walk to Griddy's.

And yes, I was walking out in public, buying my dramatic boyfriend his coffee in my hoodie and sweatpants and socks and sliders at 8am in the morning. If that doesn't spell commitment then I don't know what does.

When I got to Griddy's, I panicked when I saw that it was packed with people.

I pulled my hood over my head to hide my messy hair and waited in the long line.

I swear to god, the things I do for this boy-

After around 10 minutes, I finally reached the front of the line and ordered a black coffee.

Agnes handed me the to-go cup of coffee. I payed, then left and walked back to the acadamy as quickly as I could.

When I walked back inside, I saw that Five was sitting on the sofa and reading a newspaper with a grumpy face.

Oh god. He only ever read the news when he was really pissed off.

"Five?" I said, stepping into the living room with the coffee held behind my back. He completely ignored me and flipped the page aggressively.

I sighed then walked up behind where he was on the sofa and held out the coffee next to his head.

He turned to look at it with a raised eyebrow then took it out of my hand and drank some straight away.
"So do you forgive me?" I asked with hope in my voice whilst leaning my head next to his. He swallowed his mouthful of coffee then plainly said,
"Yes,"
I smiled widely and gave him a kiss on his cheek then climbed over the sofa to sit next to him.

He closed and put away the newspaper and let me snuggle up to him while he continued to drink his hot coffee.

"You're such a drama queen sometimes," I said while he was chugging coffee.
"You still love me though," He smirked smugly after finishing off the whole cup.
I giggled because it was true, and I snuggled up to him more, relieved to know that he wasn't in a bad mood anymore.

~☕️~