🥀|𝔢𝔫𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔱𝔴𝔬|🥀

~🥀~

I got back to my hotel room and layed on the hard bed. It had been a few hours after I had my coffee with Five. Then I heard a notification on my phone. Un-suprisingly, it was Five.
_______________________________
Five: Hey
Y/N: Hey again
Five: wyd?
Y/N: Nothing wbu
Five: Yeah nothing, that's why i texted you
Y/N: lmao
Five: Wait what does lmao mean again?
y/n: Laughing my ass off 😭
god this was awkward
Five: oh k thanks
y/n: anyway, wanna hang out tomorrow?
Five: Sure :)
Five: meet me at my house tomorrow. 1pm.
y/n: Ok, where do you live?
Five: Do you remeber the umbrella acadamy?
duh im trying to kill you i know everything about you
y/n: Those guys with the super powers?
Five: Yeah. I'm one of them.
y/n: Shit cool!
Five: Do you remember where the acadamy was?
y/n: yeah i think so
Five: well come there tomorrow:)
y/n: sure thing, see you then :)
Five: I'll show you my powers as well if you want
little does he know i have them toooo;)))
y/n: Yes! Omg i'd love that!
Five: Good
_______________________________
That had to be the most cringiest conversation ive ever had with someone. Well at least we was starting to build our 'friendship'
I switched off my phone and put it on the bedside table next to me. I sighed and stared up at the ceiling, biting my nails. I decided I would leave it a few days before I killed him. I just had to get him killed within the week, and pray that everything goes well.

Even though Five was pretty cute, I didn't feel an ounce of pity. I never did. I was trained not to. I wouldn't be good at what I do if I sympathised with all my victims. I wouldn't be able to get anything done. I wouldn't have got to my impressive kill count if I felt bad for the people I had to kill. I especially didn't feel bad for Five. I thought about what method I would use. It just had to be quick and unexpected. Occasionally I would strangle my victim's with my powers, but that would usually take at least 30 seconds, and if Five could teleport, he could easily escape. Shooting him might not work. We are trained to react as soon as a gun is pulled out, so I doubt I could make it in time to pull the trigger, again, because he can easily get away. Stabbing might be simple. I could be in mid conversation with him, his eyes in mine, and then suddenly pull the knife out from my back and jam it into his chest. Simple. I decided on that idea.

I switched off the lamp on the bedside table and went off to sleep. It was kind of funny to me how I've killed hundreds of people, yet I still sleep like a baby every night. I liked my job. I saw it more as a hobby with a paycheck.

I woke up the next moring at 7am, my usual early start. I got up out of bed and opened the curtains to reveal the not-so impressive view of the city. It really wasn't much, but I'm not gonna be here forever. As soon as I get Five out of the way I can go back. The Handler told me I can't come back until the job is done, no matter how long it takes.

I threw on this simple outfit

To try and make me look 'innocent' when we all know I'm completely the opposite

To try and make me look 'innocent' when we all know I'm completely the opposite. I wouldn't normally dress like this it all, in fact my outfits were usually the opposite, so I like to consider this as a 'costume'. I was a true master of disguise. I decided I wouldn't kill Five today. Maybe tomorrow or the next. I just didn't want to get to know him too much so it didn't get personal.