🌈|𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔|🌈

~🌈~

~🌈~

"I need you to do me a favour," The Handler said to me as I stood in front of her desk.

And yes, before you ask, I'm an assassin for the commission. Except I'm also a grown woman in a teenagers body. Oh, and I have pyrokinesis. Apparently there are 42 other people born with powers like me. Cool I guess.

Oh, and one more thing; I live in a world where no colours can be seen until you meet your soulmate. Cheesy and ridiculous, I know. I still haven't gotten any colour yet though.

"What is it?" I asked The Handler in response to her question.

"I need you to kill someone for me,"

Sweet.

"Oh, nice. Who is it then?" I asked casually. Murder was a very normal thing here.

She smirked slightly, then slid a neatly folded piece of paper across her desk and in my direction. I walked closer to the desk, picked up the note then unfolded it to see who I was dealing with.

'Five Hargreeves'

Was the name I read.

"Five Hargreeves?" I repeated.
"Yes. He's a little shit, I must warn you. But I know you like a challenge more than any of us, so you should have some fun with this one. I need him dead immediately," She told me. I nodded in understanding while folding up the note and placing it in my pocket.

"What does he look like?"
"Oh yeah, here," She said as she reached for a thin file before handing it to me.

I took it from her hands, opened it to see a picture of a young boy who looked around my body's age.

I contorted my eyebrows in confusion.
"Seriously?"
"Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, he's a grown man in a teenager's body, just like you," She explained as she got out of her chair, slowly walked over to me, then booped my nose on the last word she said.

I ignored this, then looked back down at the picture.
"Where is he?"
"Well, we've made this part easier for you. We've arranged for him to come into the Commission next week for a 'meeting', so then you should find it easier to kill him," She told me.

I smirked slightly at this, now growing excited.

I agreed to her assignment, shook her hand, then walked out of her office and went to go get lunch.

~🌈~

After a week, the night that Five was supposed to be coming into The Commission had arrived.

I got dressed into one of my nicest outfits, did my hair and makeup up the best of my ability and slid my favourite gun into my designer leg holster.

I then looked down at my watch to see that it had beeped, which meant Five had arrived.

I decided I would have a little walk around the hallways and corridors of The Commission before I killed him. My plan was to shoot him as he walked around the corner or something.