🥃|𝖽𝗋𝗎𝗇𝗄|🥃

~🥃~

~🥃~

I noticed that Five had been oddly quiet lately. I have no idea what was going on with him, but all I know is that he definitely wasn't himself.

I knew for sure that something was up with him when he suddenly said he was going out somewhere. He gave me a kiss on his cheek before he left and I watched with worry as I saw him leave the academy.

I sighed, then went back to colouring the picture I was doing before.

And yes, I am 7.

Anyways, I wondered what time Five would be back, and what he was out doing while I neatly scribbled my colouring pencils onto the paper.

~🥃~

Five left at around 3:30pm, and the time was now coming close to 9pm. I was worried sick.

What if something happened to him?

What if he did something to someone?

My thoughts were overlapping over each other in complete chaos.

I had been phoning him for at least 30 minutes now, over and over again, but he never picked up one single call.

I was pacing up and down the living room, still trying desperately to get a hold of him.

I practically sprinted to the door when I heard someone stumble inside; I was relieved to see that it was Five, but my concern went straight back up when I saw that he had fallen through the door and was rubbing his head while groaning.

I rushed over to him, and crouched down by his side.
"Five where the hell have you been? Are you alright?" I asked him hurriedly. Instead of answering, he looked up to me and his face lightened up almost immediately.
"y/n!!!" He exclaimed excitedly, letting out a cute gasp as well. He flung his arms around me and forcefully pulled me in for a hug. I hugged him back without hesitation, and that's when the smell of whiskey instantly hit me.
"Are you drunk?" I asked him when I pulled out of the hug.
"No you're drunk," He said back with a giggle, booping my nose when he said 'you're'.

I sighed, then went to try and pick him up.
"C'mon, let's get you to bed," I said, but Five resisted my attempt to carry him.
"nOoOo," He whined, then tried his very best to stand up. I stood up first and held my arms out so he could hoist himself up (which he did).

"Five you really should get to bed," I told him.
"BuT i'M nOt evEn TiiReEdd!" He whined whilst stomping his feet on the ground. I couldn't help but giggle slightly at his childish actions.

He let out a hiccup, then stumbled off into the living room and slumped himself down on the couch.

I sighed and rolled my eyes, as I was trying my very best to get him into bed. He gasped again when he looked at the colouring book I was using earlier. He picked it up and flicked through the pages, when he stopped at the picture I had finished earlier. He looked at it with total awe. I wouldn't be surprised if it was hypnotising him, due to how drunk he was and how many bright colours were all over the page.