🛒|𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘴𝘯𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘦𝘴|🛒

~🛒~

it was like 2 am now and I and Aidan was just snuggling while watching big mouth (it can be any other show, but if you haven't watched big mouth yet, I highly suggest that you do)
"Can we go to the store?" Aidan asked randomly. I looked up at him with a confused expression.
"What, right now?" I asked, looking at the alarm clock on our nightstand.
"Why not?" He replied smiling.
I was so excited all of a sudden. I loved when Aidan was all spontaneous.

We both got out of our snuggle and left to go to the store. I grabbed my phone and our matching clout glasses before heading downstairs. I was wearing Aidan's black hoodie, my black denim jeans and my black and white checkered vans. I put on my clout glasses as I made my way downstairs to be greeted by Aidan's random hug, while he giggled slightly at me with my glasses.
"Put your's on then," I told him, handing his glasses. He put them on and we left the house.

It felt like we were drunk or smt even though we hadn't drunk anything. We skipped down the block with our glasses on, holding hands and giggling non-stop. I took out my phone and got up Snapchat to film us being weird and posted it on my story.

Like five minutes later we got to the 24 hours store and entered. Aidan pulled out a shopping cart and I attempted to get in. attempted. I completely missed the cart and nearly fell to the floor on my fat ass, then Aidan caught me and we full-on wheezed for like a minute or two while I was still on the floor. I layed back into the cart, my legs hanging out at the end.

Aidan pushed the cart, going down each aisle

"What are we even buying?" Aidan laughed.
"OMG GO THE CANDY ISLE RN-" I yelled raising my hands up in the air.

Aidan full-on ZOOMED down the isles, desperately tryna find the candy section.
I was screaming with excitement as he ran down the aisles, pushing the cart I was in. it was like I was on a roller coaster.

we finally got to the candy aisle.
"YUSSJTJFNRJDNDJ"
Aidan walked down the aisle as I grabbed some snacks on the way down.

I got multiple boxes of sour patch kids, lollipops, bubblegum, Doritos, Cheetos, and Hershey bars, piling them all on top of me.

we were both wheezing again. I honestly wanted this moment to last forever.
"ok ok ok ok push me nooowwwww" Aidan pleaded.
"BRO IM LITERALLY TRAPPED I-" I interjected.
"UGH FINEEE"
he raced me to the check out section but we went past the drink section.
"HOLD UP HOLD HOLD UP-" I shouted, pointing for him to take us backwards. he reversed and stopped in front of the freezers. I opened the glass door and reached for a massive bottle of (your fav drink) and hugged it like it was a baby. Aidan shut the door closed and took us to the cashier. we paid for all our snacks and ran out of the store.

we were dancing in the parking lot for like 5 minutes when it started pouring down with rain. we didn't care though. we carried on dancing and screaming and laughing, not giving a shit about who saw us.

I jumped on Aidan's back when we decided to go back home. he gave me a piggyback ride and started running back to our house. (well I mean technically it's his house but I moved in there)

just as we were on our way back, I was still on Aidan's back, both of us soaking wet, I leaned my head forward so I could say something into his neck.
"I love you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I love you too"