🌠|𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎|🌠

|how they react when you get hurt|

Aidan~

-You tripped over in the house and hurt your knee
-You yelped out in pain and Aidan was quick to rush over to you.
-He knelt down next to you and was immediately asking what happened.
-You just about managed to tell him that you hurt your knee
-He instantly looked at it and apoligised when he went to touch it so he could get a better look
-"I'm sorry baby but I need to see what's wrong with it,"
-You started crying uncontrollably from the pain, so Aidan pulled you into his lap and cradled you dearly until your cries calmed down.
-He then set you genlty back down on the floor so he could go get an ice pack.
-When he came back, he iced it for you until it started to feel better.
-He carried you to the sofa and layed you back down on his lap, and he literally babied you for the rest of the week.

Five~

-You shut your fingers in the door whilst playing hide and seek with Klaus.
-You screamed bloody murder and Five instantly blinked next to you to see what was wrong.
-He noticed your hand stuck in the door and opened it as quickly as he could.
-You took out your hand and screamed again from the pain
-Five put his arm around your back and grabbed your wrist lightly so he could see your fingers.
-He blinked you downstairs to the kitchen and sat you down at the table whilst he rushed to get some ice.
-"How the hell did that happen?" He asked worriedly whilst icing your fingers.
-"I was playing hide and seek with Klaus.." You murmured guiltily.
-He scoffed playfully in response.
-He wrapped your finger up, then treated you like you had broken your arm until you got better.

Nicky~

-He was baking something and asked you to take it out the oven for him.
-You did, but forgot to use to oven glove, so you burnt your hand badly.
-You instantly dropped the baking tray on the floor as it burned against your skin
-"MOTHER FUCKER-" (inspired by 'mother trucker dude, that hurt like a butt cheek on a stick')
-Nicky came rushing over to you in panic.
-He panicked even more when he saw your blistered hand.
-You started crying and stomping your feet in pain.
-Nicky picked you up and sat you on the counter next to the sink, then held your hand under the cold tap.
-"Why didn't you use the oven glove?!" He asked. You just replied with a shrug.
-After your hand started to feel better, he gently dried it with a towel then wrapped it in bandages.
-He cleaned up the mess on the floor, then carried you to the living room where he snuggled you cozily.
-"I'm sorry I ruined your cookies," You apologised.
"Don't be sorry it's okay. I'm just glad you're okay. Just be more careful next time," He replied, then kissed your forehead.
-Let's just say he didn't ask you to do anything in the kitchen ever again...