✨|𝓃𝒾𝒸𝓀𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝒶ℊ𝒾𝓃ℯ𝓈|✨

final part of this short series, again, heres some scenarios to imagine about our cute bby nicky<33

~~

Imagine having separation anxiety. He hated not being around you, and would call you as soon as you got home from hanging out. After being really comfortable with each other and dating for a while, you even facetimed each other while in the shower and while sleeping.

Imagine Nicky asking his siblings for advice on how to talk to you.

Imagine going over to Nicky's house and seeing him already cooking your favourite meal because you had a rough day at school.

Imagine waking up and not seeing Nicky next to you, but instead going downstairs to see him cooking you breakfast. He groaned when you wrapped your arms around his waist because he wanted it to be a surprise.

Imagine Nicky being all flustered on your first sleepover with him. His heart did so many backflips whenever you looked at him, laughed, or even touched him accidentally.

Imagine Nicky learning everything about the stuff you're interested in so he can understand things whenever you rant about them.

Imagine Nicky randomly turning up at your house with flowers. When you asked why, he simply responded with 'I don't know, just so you know how much I love you'

Imagine Nicky sitting in between your thighs, the two of you scrolling through your phones in a comfortable silence and occasionally taking pictures together.

Imagine Nicky clasping a necklace for you. More specifically, it was a necklace that had your's and his initials on it and a picture of the two of you inside the locket.

Imagine you and Nicky making bracelets for each other and wearing them everywhere.

Imagine Nicky getting up in the middle of the night to make you a hot chocolate because you can't sleep.

Imagine walking home happily from school because Nicky just told you he liked you.

Imagine Nicky waiting for you at your locker in school. He'd also love passing you notes in class or holding your hand under the desk when you got to sit next to each other. His favourite classes were the ones where he got to sit at the back of the room with you and giggle and mess around with you.

Imagine going to the store with Nicky. It doesn't sound that fun, but trust me, it is. You'd both push each other around in the shopping carts, he'd tell you off for touching everything, but still laugh when you accidentally dropped something. You also loved sniffing all the candles and buying a bunch of them as well.

Imagine Nicky doing that cute little jog to try and catch up to you.

Imagine Nicky blushing and trying to cover up his smile whenever his siblings teased you two about getting married. Just him imagining calling you y/n Harper was enough to give him butterflies.

Imagine Nicky taking a bunch of pictures of himself on your phone when you left him in the room with it.

Imagine rolling down a long hill with Nicky, the only sound you could hear was your's and his hysterical giggles.

Imagine Nicky learning all the words to your favourite songs so he could sing and dance to them with you.

Imagine going on a walk with Nicky, when he suddenly picks up two daisy's from the grass. He gave you one for you to hold and then put the other one in your hair.

~~

UGHHHHHHH NICKY IS JUST SO PRECIOUS HE DESERVES THE WORLD YALL.

now, welcome back joe and deez
🐌🍻🐛
LOOK THEYE DRINKING BEER BECAUSE ENGLAND ARE PLAYING IN THE FINALS FOR THE FOOTBALL EURO TONIGHTTT

istg they better win bro. ANYONE ELSE FROM ENGLAND?!

isnt the moon beautiful tonight <3

-Liv/Mama Steve‼️