🩺|𝚍𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝|🩺

subby five has made an adorable return

~🩺~

Five had never really been to the doctor's before. Mainly because growing up, he didn't need to, and also because I highly doubt that there were any doctors in the apocalypse.

Because he was still in his younger body, I told him again and again that he should still book check ups with a doctor, just to make sure that his younger body was working properly. And he told me again and again, that he was intelligent enough to know that he was fine.
"Since when were you a qualified doctor?" I'd ask him.
"y/n, I don't need to be a doctor to know that my body is perfectly alright, okay?" He'd argue back.

In the end, I gave up for a while, until I came to a conclusion that I knew he would deny.

What if Five's scared of the doctor's???

Oh this is definitely gonna get him to go.

~🩺~

"Hi love," Five greeted me tiredly as he walked into the living room of the academy and gave me a kiss on my cheek.
"Hey. Oh, I booked you a doctor's appointment on Thursday by the way," I told him as he went behind the bar to get a drink.
"Good luck with that because I am not going," He chuckled.

"Why not? Are you scared?" I asked.
"What? No of course not! That's ridiculous why on earth would I be scared?!" He denied quickly, his voice cracking lightly on the end of his sentence.

I smirked lightly to myself before standing up from the couch and walking closer to him.
"If you're not scared then why do you not wanna go to the doctor's?"
"Because I've already told you, y/n. There's absolutely nothing wrong with me, I'm more than alright!"

I scoffed.
"It's just a checkup Five."
"It's just a pointless checkup. Trust me, I don't need one."

I sighed, then started pouring myself a drink too.
"Are you sure you're not scared?"
"Yes! I'm more than sure!" He argued.

"I don't believe you," I told him, sipping my drink.
"You want me to prove it? Fine! I'll go to your silly little doctor's appointment just to show you I'm not scared!" He snapped, then grabbed his drink and stormed off.

I smirked to myself as I continued drinking; that played out exactly how I wanted it to.

~🩺~

It was finally Thursday, and me and Five were on our way to the doctor's office.

I couldn't help but notice Five starting to bite his inner cheek in the car while I was driving. He only ever did that if he was nervous.