‼️|𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐮𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬|‼️

request from aidanimagines  <3!

request from aidanimagines <3!

~‼️~

I always got pretty nervous when Aidan told me to come over in a dry way.

Like, usually he'll text me saying,
"Can you come over so we can cuddle:)"
Or,
"I miss you, can you come over<3".

This time however, I just got a simple;
"come over pls."

So yeah, you can understand my confusion. And I was confused, until I soon realised why he was so dry about it.

Let's just say...

Hormones.

~‼️~

"Thank god you're here," Aidan breathed out as soon as he opened the door. I chuckled slightly at him, as he suddenly pulled me in by the arm and dragged me upstairs.

"Where are your parents?" I asked him, since I had noticed that they weren't in the living room, where they usually are.
"They're out. That's why I asked you over," He smirked at me just as he closed his bedroom door behind me.

"So we're just two hormonal teenagers in a house all to ourselves?" I questioned playfully, growing excitedly.
"Seems that way," He replied smugly, clasping my waist and pulling me gradually so I got closer to him.

"Gosh, what will we do?" I asked sarcastically, giggling a little.
"I have a few things in mind," He said, connecting our lips after that and kissing me with enough passion to knock me off my feet.

His hands made their way from my waist to my thighs, where he squeezed hard enough to make my breath hitch.
"Jump," He stated, pulling away for just a second and letting me catch my breath back.

I did exactly as he ordered, letting out a quiet yelp as he caught me and proceeded to move his lips against mine with nothing but lust.

Since I had my legs wrapped around his torso, I used this to my advantage by rubbing myself against his crotch, earning some groans from him. I didn't hesitate to grip on tightly to his hair either.

Soon enough, he couldn't handle me grinding against him anymore, so he sat down on the end of his bed, still holding me so that now I was able to stradle him. God, how he loved that position.

My hands roamed all across his face and neck, adding enough pressure to make him whine lightly, while his danced up and down my back, occasionally giving my ass a squeeze when he reached the bottom.

Our lips moved hungrily against one another, until I managed to slip my tongue into his mouth, hoping to give him the kind of experience he craved. I figured he may have been stressed, since his shoulders felt so tense, but also because he always tends to make out with me as a way of relieving stress.

I spread my tongue around each and every corner of his mouth, not wanting to miss a spot, until Aidan decided he wanted some dominance. He attempted to press his tongue against mine, pushing back with pressure so he could win, but I wasn't backing down so easily.

Eventually he had given up, and just melted back into the kiss, letting me make him feel good for once. I lightly manoeuvred my hands down his chest, feeling a glimpse of his collar bone through his half-unbuttoned dress shirt, until I moved my hand all the way down to the bottom, slipping my hands under the shirt so I could run them up and down his abs. I knew that always gave him butterflies.

He began to breathe heavily, causing my cheeks to light up with blush as the effect of his breath hitting them. It's momments like these that I wish could last forever. There's no pressures of the outside world, it's like it's just me and him, alone forever with no one to tell us what we can and can't do; or interrupt us...

Unfortunately, we were so caught up in making out, that we didn't even notice the bedroom door clicking open, until we heard a gasp of shock come from Aidan's mom.

We both pulled away violently and looked at her with wide eyes.
"Mom! Don't you knock, geez!" Aidan complained, causing her to snap out of her trance of shock.

"R-Right, sorry kids, I always forget that you're-"
"Mom, can you just leave please!" Aidan cut her off. I bit down on my lip and avoided eye contact, looking around the room awkwardly.

"O-Of course, and again, I'm so so sorry," She apologised sweetly, then tried to leave the room and shut the door as quickly as possible.
"Just please be safe," She whispered as she peeked her head around the door, then shut it and went back downstairs.

Aidan looked at me with bright red cheeks and a look of frustration.
"Turned off?"
"Yep."
"Yeah me too," He replied in disappointment.

I sighed, then got up from my straddling position and started taking off my shoes so could snuggle.
"You idiot, you told me they were out!" I whisper-shouted at him.
"And I thought they were, honestly I did!" He argued back defensively.

I rolled my eyes playfully and scoffed.
"Whatever. But you owe me one, okay?"
"Me owe you one?" I was the one that actually wanted to make out in the first place!"
"And how do you know that I wasn't thinking about doing the exact same thing, hm?" I challenged as he layed down on his back and rubbed his face tiredly.

"Wait, you mean you were thinking about us making out?" He asked with a little hope, propping himself up on his elbows and smirking at me. 
"Perhaps."
"Just shut up and cuddle me already," He groaned, laying back down and shuffling up the bed more so he was more comfortable.

I chuckled at him, then climbed onto the bed immediately and snuggled up to him, letting him squeeze and cuddle me all he liked. He placed his hand under my chin, and moved my head so he could place a gentle kiss on my now swollen lips.

~‼️~

eek im tired. sleep would help ig

anyway😎

well would you look at that

well would you look at that. its baby me but the scarier version😍

🐌🦋🥞🧸🐛
family pancake

isnt the moon beautiful tonite<3

-Liv/Mama Steve🦶‼️