literally just five being a raging stay at home dilf

~

~

Y/n sighed heavily as she leaned back in her seat, after having just completed another assignment for work. She took a glance around her office and fellow co-workers, then back to her computer to double check she'd submitted the document.

Her hand raised to her stomach that carried her baby; she was 7 months pregnant now, and was due to take her maternity leave in just a couple of weeks. She loved her job, and working kept her busy and entertained, but a part of her was looking forward to maternity leave.

That way she'd be able to fully revel in the comfort of doing absolutely nothing while Five took care of her. Five was just as excited, too. He couldn't wait to be a father, so with y/n having to take time off work, it gave him a sign that their baby's arrival was even closer.

Y/n looked at the time on her wrist watch, and smiled softly when she saw it was time for her to go home. So, she carefully packed up her belongings, said goodbye to some of her co-workers, then left her office, starting her short walk back to her house.

She read in a book somewhere that it's healthy for pregnant women to take a daily walk, so she insisted on doing that on her way home from work instead of having Five come pick her up, even though he was very resistant on the idea.

A wider smile played across her lips when she reaced the house her and Five planned on raising their children in.

As soon as she stepped through the door, she was surprised to see that Five hadn't rushed over to her straight away like he usually did. Maybe he just didn't hear her walk in.

Still, she took her coat off and set down her back on her own all the same, then walked into the kitchen, surprised to see that Five was lighting some beautiful candles on the dining table.

In fact, the whole table was dressed in rose petals, candles and flowers; it was simply gorgeous.

"Hello love. How was work?" Five asked with a smile as he looked up at her.

With pleasant surprise still spread across her face, she dismissed the question, being too amazed by the mesmerising table.
"You did all this?"

"What, am I not allowed to spoil my beautiful wife?" He asked innocently as he walked towards her, slinking his arms around her stomach as he hugged her from behind, placing kisses on her shoulder.

"We're not even married yet," y/n giggled, enjoying the kisses.
"Mm. We're basically married," He replied, his thumb running up and down y/n's bump.

"Well, it's all down to you really, because I am not proposing," She laughed as she softly freed herself from his grip, taking a seat at the dinner table.