❗️|𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩|❗️

not really smut, just aidan respecting consent as he should

~❗️~

I had a pretty late night last night, so I was kinda tired while hanging out with Aidan at his house.

We were both sitting upright on his bed, our backs were against the headboard, our legs were intertwined as we both were on our phones.

I could feel Aidan's eyes on me as I was still minding my own business on my phone. It wasn't until I eventually looked up at him, that he randomly slammed his lips onto mine.

I wasn't really in the mood right now, but I hated to disappoint him. I could handle just a small makeout sesh.

So, I kissed back as passionately as I could, letting him intertwine his fingers in my hair and caress my jawline. I simply held onto the side of his face in return.

He carried on kissing me for another two minutes or so, and I was growing more and more tired as time went on. It had nothing to do with him, of course not, I just wasn't really feeling up for what he had in mind. I was just a bit nervous to tell him. I don't want him to think I was teasing him or leading him on.

I knew I had to do something when he suddenly layed me back and straddled me, still kissing as he started fiddling with his belt to unbuckle it.

"Aidan wait, can you stop please?" I asked as politely as I could when I finally plucked up the courage to stop him.

"What's wrong? Is everything okay?" He checked in on me worriedly whilst tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"I'm just really tired, is it okay if we just snuggle instead?" I told him nervously.
"Yeah of course, thanks for telling me," He said as he buckled his belt back up and layed down next to me.

I let out a quiet sigh of relief when he gently pulled my head closer to his chest and covered the two of us up with more blankets.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner? Was you nervous?" He asked soothingly as he stroked his fingers through my hair.
"A little bit, yeah," I answered quietly.
"Aw, baby you don't have to be nervous about telling me anything, okay? I'll always respect your desicion so don't be afraid to tell me if you're uncomfortable with anything from now on," He told me with meaningful words.

I felt like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders, so I smiled happily and nodded.
"Thank you," I whispered against his lips before giving them a quick peck.

I yawned and squinted sleepily as I cuddled my head further into Aidan's neck.

"Did you not get enough sleep last night?" He asked sweetly.
"Not really," I replied whilst shaking my head lightly.
"You can take a nap if you want," He smiled down on me with his gentle eyes.

I gave a short sigh of content.
"Okay, can you wake me up in an hour please?" I agreed as I was shifting into a more comfortable position.
"Of course love. Sweet dreams," He whispered softly into my ear before kissing my forehead just as I was closing my eyes.

I listened closely to the sound of his steady breathing and comforting heart beat, which acted as a white noise to help me sleep.

~❗️~

Short and simple, but here<3

just wish more guys were like aidan yk.

anywayssss, i love you all dearly and i hope you sleep well tonight:) make sure to get some sleep bby or i will come to your house and pull an aidan on you LMAO

kay bye🤝

-Liv/Mama Steve‼️