💙|𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕣𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕨|💙

~💙~

~💙~

"y/n you have to help me!" I heard Five exclaim dramatically, as he startled me by slamming his bag down on the desk next to me.

I sighed, then looked up from the book I was reading and looked up to see a very stressed looking Five.

"What now?" I asked him as he pulled up a chair and sat next to me. I looked around nervously, since the loud dragging sound of the chair caused everyone else in the library to send Five and I weird looks.

"I'm gonna be in such deep shit if I don't get a good grade on our next OWLS. Can you please help me study?" He told me hurriedly.

My eyes grew wide in surprise, since that was the first time I had ever heard Five say 'please'.

"Since when does Five Hargreeves use manners?" I teased.
"Don't push it. Will you help me or not?" He replied, growing quite impatient.

I sighed, then closed my book shut.
"Fine," I agreed.
"Thank you so so much, you're the best girlfriend ever," He said gratefully whilst placing a quick kiss on my cheek, then pulling out his books, ink and quill.

I blushed and giggled slightly, then shuffled my chair a bit so I was closer to him.

"So when's your test?"
"Tomorrow,"
"Jesus Five! Why didn't you come to me sooner!?" I whisper-shouted at him, hitting the side of his arm.

He winced and hissed lightly.
"Look, I-!" He said loudly, but I cut him off by just giving him a stern look and pressing my index finger to my lips, silently telling him to keep his voice down.

"I-I forgot about it if I'm honest, it wasn't until Mcgonagall reminded me in the hallways like 5 minutes ago that it was tomorrow! Please help me y/n, I can't fail another test!" He begged in a quieter voice.

"Alright alright, calm down I'll help you! What subject is it?"
"Defence against the dark arts," He told me.

"Fine, get your books out," I said whilst closing the book I was happily reading.

"Uhm, well..." He started nervously.
"You've lost your books haven't you?" I asked, annoyed.
"Perhaps," He said quietly.

I sighed and rolled my eyes, then handed him my own parchment for him to use.

"Oh my god, you're a lifesaver," He thanked me greatfully.
"What would you do without me?" I smiled.
"Probably die," He said, causing me to laugh.

I got up from the desk and went to go find some books from the library to help him study. I picked out some books from the shelf, then carried them back over to Five, who was looking even more stressed.

I gave him a quick kiss on his cheek, just to help calm him down a bit, before sitting down next to him and opening one of the books.

~💙~

After a few hours, Five was slowly starting to get closer to passing the exam.

I could also see him getting more and more confident in his answers when I was testing him.

And after a long, long night, I think he was finally ready. Both of us were practically falling asleep by the end of the study sesh, so now I just hope it was all worth it.

When the next day arrived, I waited outside the exam hall, so I could give him a kiss good luck before he went in.

His whole face lit up entirely when he saw me. He ran over to me with a wide smile on his face.
"y/n? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in class?" He asked me in a quick jumble, which made me giggle.
"Yes, but I wanted to wish you good luck," I smiled up at him.
"So you're telling me, that you actually flunked class, just so you could come see me?" He asked in disbelief.

"Seems that way," I said back, making him smirk and pull me in for a kiss.

I kissed back without hesitation, while wrapping my arms around his neck too.

"Ahem," We heard Mcgonagall from behind us, causing us to both pull away and look down sheepishly with a shade of dark red on our cheeks.

"Good luck," I told him, before gently tugging on his tie so I could give him one final kiss.

I smiled and waved at him as he walked into the great hall, then walked off myself when the two large doors slammed shut.

~💙~

I waited nervously on one of the benches in the courtyard, as I waited for Five to come back with his grade.

I impatiently tapped my foot on the ground and bit my nails.

"You shouldn't bite your nails love," I heard Five say from beside me, making me whip my head round immediately to face him.

"How did it go?!" I asked desperately as I stood up in front of me.

"Well," He started as he looked down in sadness, making my heart drop completely.
"I got a B+!" He exclaimed all of a sudden, his mood changing within an instant.

"YOU ASSHOLE YOU SCARED ME, I THOUGHT YOU FAILED!" I yelled at him, before I crashed our lips together.

He picked me up by the waist and spun me round in circles while kissing back passionately. He ended up picking me up completely, so that my legs were curled around his waist and my arms held onto his neck.

"I'm so so proud of you," I whispered to him as I pulled away.

"Well I couldn't have done it without your help darling," He smiled, before we both kissed deeply again.

~💙~