🌱|T⃨r⃨u⃨s⃨t⃨i⃨n⃨g⃨|🌱

kind of a part 2/ spin off from the chapter 'fixing him' and also a request from sxmplyapri  :))<33

~🌱~

Flashback to Five and Delores' relationship:

Five was actually pretty happy with Delores at the momment. He felt as though she'd just started feeling comfortable around him, and as though they were spending more time together.

In other words, he was just in a really happy place right now.

"Fiveee!" She called as she walked down the stairs to reach wherever he was. He blinked in front of her within an instant.
"What is it?" He smiled.

"I'm gonna go to a bachelorette party with my friends later, it is okay if I get back late?" She grinned, making him feel as though he couldn't say no to those eyes she always manipulated him with.

"Uh yeah, of course. I can come pick you up if you want?" He offered.
"Yeah, that'd be great. Anyway, I'm gonna go get ready," She replied, running back upstairs.

Five sighed, trying to think of what to do while she was away.

~🌱~

The time was 10pm, and Five had tried every thing he could think of to entertain himself, but he had completely ran out of ideas. Dolores was already at the party at this point, so he decided he could do with some of his favourite coffee.

It worked out perfectly since the coffee shop was directly opposite the place Dolores was at her party.

To his relief, the coffee shop was near enough empty, probably because of how late in the night it was. Still, he managed to sit at his favourite table, the one right near the front window, with his favourite cup of coffee and a good book to read.

He occasionally looked up from his story to view the outside through the window, not thinking much of it, until he was met with something that was enough to make him look twice.

He even had to squint and lean closer to make sure he was seeing things right;
Dolores, kissing another man behind an alleyway.

His heart thumped well out of his chest whilst his throat blocked up with nothing but disappointment, only to make his mouth suddenly dry, yet his eyes were filling with pools of water. Heartbroken, he truly was.

He stood there, frozen, watching as she kissed this stranger with more passion than what she'd ever given him, before she pulled away with a wide smile on her face as she lead him off to some place else, probably somewhere more private.