💚|𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐬𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧|💚

~💚~

~💚~

Five and I's relationship was pretty toxic. But in a good way.

I mean, we both were hot-headed slytherin's with anger issues so it makes sense.

I mean, we argue most of the time but we know we love each other deep down.

Even if we hated to admit it at first.

~💚~

"I seriously can't deal with you right now y/n!" Five yelled as we both walked into the empty slytherin common room.

"Why do you always do this, huh?" I scoffed as I followed behind him.
"Do what? Because you know what, I don't think I'm doing anything wrong!"
"You're just being irrational!"
"Irrational? You're the one flirting with Malfoy!" He shot back.
"For the 117th time, I wasn't flirting!" I shouted.

"Oh that's funny y/n, because I could have sworn I saw you playfully hitting him and giggling!"
"You really consider that flirting?"
He didn't answer, instead he just glared daggers at me whilst crossing his arms over his chest.

"I was giggling because he was joking about Crabbe, and the reason I was 'playfully hitting him' was because he was making fun of my laugh, is that what you want to hear?!"
"I want to hear the truth!"
"Well congratulations, you just heard it!" I snarked back.

We both fell silent as we took in deep breaths. I could sense that we were fighting the urge to slap each other then and there.

"Why can't you just stay away from him?"
"Because I'm my own person Five, and I certainly don't need you to tell me who I can and can't hang around with!" I yelled even louder. He was really starting to piss me off now.
"Well last time I checked you were mine, got it?" He said back, a bit quieter as he walked closer to me too.

"I'm not some object to you Five," I said as I shoved him backwards and further away from me. He had no reaction to this, apart from a roll of his eyes.

"Why do you have to be such a bitch all of the time?" He exclaimed in a louder voice.

Yep, that's it.

"God I hate you!" I shouted as loudly as I could at him, making both of us go deadly silent.

To my surprise, he smirked.

I crinkled my eyebrows in confusion as he slowly walked closer to me, then held onto my jawline as he looked down on me.

"Say that again," He commanded in a low, raspy whisper, while edging his face so close to mine, I could feel his breath hit my cheek.

I noticed his gaze dropping to my lips.

I got instant goosebumps, and I didn't even get a chance to say it again, because he had already crushed his lips on mine. He moved his hand down to my neck, then shifted the other one up to hold onto my waist.

I kissed back without thinking, because yeah, I loved him deep down. We both knew that we never meant it whenever we said I Hate You.

If anything, it was our way of saying I Love You.

His lips were starting to increase in speed and pressure, literally taking my breath away as he lifted me up, making me curl my legs around his waist and hold on to the back of his neck.

He walked the two of us to the couch in front of the fireplace, then layed me down on it so he could hover over me and kiss me deeper.

Our heated kiss lasted for another 10 minutes or so, until we heard what sounded like Draco and Pansy entering the common room.

Five and I pulled away immediately. Since Five was ontop of me, I couldn't see Draco and Pansy, only Five's face gaining anger as he looked up at the two of them.

"Ooh, interrupting something are we?" Draco teased, making Pansy giggle.

"You son of a bitch!" Five exclaimed as he got off of me and stormed over to Draco.

I rushed over to them and managed to hold Five back just before he could do anything. Pansy was now having to hold Draco back too. Boys🙄

"Got a problem Hargreeves?" Draco challenged.
"As a matter of fact, I do-"
"Five!" I cut him off, making him turn around to look at me. I shook my head vigorously, signaling that he should just leave it.
(LeAvE iT hErMiOne! hE's nOt WorTh iTt)

The only reason I didn't want Five to punch him, is because I get really bored whenever Five has detentions.

He got the hint, so he huffed, and turned back round to Draco with a death stare.
"You just keep the fuck away from her, otherwise next time I won't be so lenient," He threatened, then jerked my hand off his shoulder. Draco did the same to Pansy, scoffed, then walked off with her.

"What the hell is wrong with you? I could have had him back there!" Five edged into my face as soon as Draco and Pansy were gone.
"You should be thanking me! I just saved your ass from a detention!" I edged back.

He scoffed and rolled his eyes.
"Whatever, let's just go to bed," He said a little tiredly.
"Fine," I sighed, then grabbed him by the wrist so I could lead the two of us up to my dorm.

Yes, I know the dorms are split into boys and girls, but who cares? It's not like the professer's know, and besides, the other girls in my dorm don't even dare to question it. Wow, Five and I must make a really intimidating duo.

We both cuddled up to each other in the bed sheets, so that my head was cradled in the crook of his neck, his head was up at the ceiling and his hands were around my back.

We rarely showed much affection to one another (apart from kissing) so momments like these felt pretty nice.

"I hate you," I told him, even though I meant the opposite.
"I love you too," He whispered back.

~💚~

so yeah thats the end of the series thing, hope you liked ittt

AND BC I FORGOT THE MOON THING IN THE LAST 2 CHAPTERS? IM WRITING IT THREE TIMES SO HERE

isn't the moon beautiful tonight?

KAY BYE

-Liv/Mama Steve‼️