🥀|𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊|🥀

~🥀~

~🥀~

Five really hated me. I could tell. But to be honest, I wasn't so fond of him either.

His brother Klaus was my best friend, who constantly made me come over to the academy to hang out with him. And I would usually love going round there, but Five sort of ruined my experience most of the time. He would seek any opportunity to shoot a snarky remark at me or pick on me discreetly.

And if I wasn't so scared of him, I would probably do something about it. But instead I tried my best to ignore him and not let him get under my skin.

I sighed as I was walking to the academy, thinking about what cruel things Five would do or say when I got there.

I never understood why he hated me so much. He never explained, or seemed to have a reason for being so rude to me.

Anyways, I soon got to the front door of the academy and I knocked twice. I groaned internally when I saw that Five had answered the door. He obviously wasn't happy to see me either; he rolled his eyes as soon as he opened the door, then looked at me with pure hatred.
"Oh, it's you," He said in a plain bored voice. I awkwardly nodded my head.
"Yup," I answered, which earned a scoff from him.

He glared daggers at me for a momment or two, and we both stood there in silence.
"So can I come in?" I asked. Five rolled his eyes again, then squinted at me whilst smiling bitterly.
"No one wants you here but be my guest," He spoke harshly, then moved away from the door and started walking back into the living room.

I sighed. I was pretty much used to this by now. I stepped through the door and shut it behind me, then took off my coat and hung it on the coat rack out of instinct.

"Klaus isn't here but he'll be back soon, so you can stand out here while you wait as you're not welcome in the living room," He said quickly with a plain face.
"Whatever you sick bastard," I mumbled quietly under my breath.

Not quiet enough apparently.

I was startled when Five suddenly blinked straight in front of me. I walked backwards precautiously, but he walked forward and followed me, until I bumped back into the wall.

He was quick to clutch onto the collar of my shirt so I wouldn't squirm out from under his glare.
"What did you call me?!" He exclaimed, his face edging close to mine.
"N-Nothing," I managed to stutter out. He chuckled coldly then wore his signature fake smile.
"That's funny, because I think I can recall you calling me a sick bastard, is that right?" He said into my face. I trembled with fear from what he might do to me; Klaus wasn't even here to protect me.