💟|𝚆𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚈𝚘𝚞|💟

SUBBY FIVE IS BACK

SUBBY FIVE IS BACK.

~💟~

I groaned and winced in discomfort at the sound of my obnoxious alarm blaring off at it's usual time. I squeezed Five's body tightly against my chest, snuggling my nose further into the top of his head.

It's mornings like these where I just wish I didn't have to go to work early every day, so I could just have the whole morning to revel in the warmth of Five's body in a peaceful sleep, being able to hold him and snuggle him for as long as I wanted.

But, I soon had to face reality when I heard Five groan and stir in his sleep, making me realise I'd better turn my alarm off quickly since it was starting to wake him up. I tried to squint my eyes open a little, then sat up more and gently leaned over Five's small body to silence my alarm.

I layed back down into my original position after turning it off, deciding to have a short 5 minute lay-in before I had to get up and get ready for work. Five sighed sleepily as he nestled his head further into my chest, tightening the grip around my waist.

It got to the point where I had no choice but to get up. Five hummed out a groggy 'mhm' as a way of saying no when I tried removing my arms from around his torso.
"Come on darling, I've got to go to work," I told him in a tired voice, letting my eyes wake up more.

"Can't you just stay here today?" He murmured in a croaky, tried voice.
"No love, I'll get fired," I chuckled, sitting up more and rubbing my eyes.
"Exactly," He said before shuffling positions in his sleep, trying to open his eyes.

"Just go back to sleep darling," I told him, getting out of bed and tucking him up more, then pressing a soft kiss to his forehead, making him nod lightly then curl back up in the warm spot I'd left.

I let him be, then yawned as I went to go grab my clothes, trying to get dressed and ready as quietly and quickly as I could. I'd managed to pack my back just in time to leave and catch the train, but I couldn't help but give Five one more kiss on his cheek before leaving.

~💟~

Third Person Pov:

While y/n was still at work, Five was left to entertain himself for the rest of the day, as he usually did.

He ended up waking up pretty late, going for a walk because y/n always told him he needed to get at least some fresh air every day; he decided to do a bit of reading from y/n's favourite book, then passed some more time by writing in his diary for a bit, since y/n told him it could be very therapeutic and beneficial for him.